INFINITI of Fort Wayne - Service Center

146 Reviews

146 Reviews of INFINITI of Fort Wayne - Service Center

Sort by
September 08, 2022

I have owned my 2013 altima since I bought it new. I've never had any problems! More

by gbri531
Herbie Tran
Sep 09, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience!

September 02, 2022

Have been a loyal Nissan customer since 1998 and appreciate the outstanding customer service provided by Herbie! More

by Liz A
Herbie Tran
Sep 05, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

It's great to hear that we were able to help you out. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Thanks again for choosing INFINITI of Fort Wayne!

August 30, 2022

The service was great thanks oh herbie for making sure I was taken care of More

by CHARLESROMULUS
John Hefty
Other Employees : Peyton householder
Aug 31, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

August 30, 2022

If there were anything less than one star I would've given it. I have never had a good experience at this establishment. I've been forgotten about off-site twice, after a shuttle drop-off. When you brin More

by huntandfishstuff
Ryan
Sep 03, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

We're sorry to hear that your visit didn't meet the high standards that guests have come to expect from our dealership. If there's anything we can do to resolve the issue or if it's possible to discuss your visit in more detail, please feel free to contact us directly or let us know the best way to contact you and we will reach out. We'd love to get to the bottom of this and turn things around for you.

August 18, 2022

Fast, Easy, and Pay Herbie more money! ! He is the reason I am there!! Herbie!! More

by cassidy.21
John Hefty
Aug 18, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

Thank you, Cassidy. We appreciate your business and our team looks forward to serving you again soon!

August 16, 2022

Employees were too rude to even speak, say hello, can we help you, etc. Left my car (white) door covered in oil/grease - something black. Same for the steering wheel and gear shift. Just gross! More

by tcarp08
Unknown
Aug 21, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

Thank you for your review. We're sorry your visit didn't go as planned, and we'd like to address these issues with our team. If it's possible to discuss your visit in more detail, please send us a message with your contact information so that we can reach out. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's disappointing to learn that we missed the mark here.

July 12, 2022

it was ok the guy who attend me but he did not give me any feed back from my car More

by glsaucapina
Brianna Modugno
3.0
Other Employees : Bryant Husted
Jul 14, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

Thank you for choosing INFINITI of Fort Wayne, your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad we were able to help, and we hope to see you again!

June 25, 2022

the service was quick and service advisor was friendly and they clean and vac my car and got my car done in timely matter. More

by NISSAN14525
Bryant Husted
Jun 27, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

June 17, 2022

They tried to fix my car after buying it. Lights kept coming on on my dash. Did it free if charge and gave me an amazing car to use while mine was getting fixed. Have had continued problems b More

by DEBBILLMAYO
Derek
Jun 20, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

Thank you for the kind words for our service department! We look forward to sharing your compliments with them, and don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance.

June 16, 2022

Best customer service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Never take my vehicle anywhere else. Thank you More

by JANETNITECKI
jen norris, ryan dishong
Jun 20, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, Janet, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us to be a positive one at INFINITI of Fort Wayne. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.