Ide Mazda

Spencer Clarke, Mazda Sales Professional, Ide Mazda

Spencer Clarke

Mazda Sales Professional

April 16, 2018

"Great end of lease experience! "

- Mjames

My lease on my previous Mazda was coming to an end in a couple of months and I received an email about discussing different options available to me. I decided to make an appointment and find out my options. I was able to get cash back to pay off the remainder of the lease. The best was getting a new lease with a payment which was suitable for me. Matt was helpful, knowledgeable and enthusiastic throughout the entire process. Robert worked the financial portion to get my car payment at a price which I felt comfortable paying.

Matt Fitzsimmons

April 15, 2018

"Pleasure to work with"

- Bean227

David is personable and professional. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a new, beautiful Mazda. Our entire interaction was a pleasure from start to finish.

David Caramanna
Mike Reese

April 15, 2018

"So thankful we found Ide Mazda!"

- Suzanne Freeman

We had been looking to lease and were at our wit's end with all the "bait and switches" we were running into at other dealerships. When we walked into Ide, it was a breath of fresh air - no hidden fees for this or that, plenty of vehicles on the lot, flexibilty to meet our needs, and most of all welcoming, low-pressure, and knowledgable employees. Spencer, Robert and all of Ide Mazda made our experience one we'd glady repeat in the future!

Spencer Clarke