Ide Mazda

Spencer Clarke, Finance Manager, Ide Mazda

September 14, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Deborahmorgan14

Everyone at Ide Mazda was great! Matt and Spencer took the time to listen to me, and help me get exactly the lease I wanted.

Matt Fitzsimmons

September 02, 2018

"Great experience buying a new Mazda3 Hatchback"

- dstiles17

The Sales and Finance team at Ide Mazda were helpful without being pushy. They were efficient without being rushed. Great car at a fair price and a nice experience!

September 01, 2018

"Amazing experience for a first time car buyer"

- Abbi311

From the second I walked into IDE Mazda I knew I made a good choice. The staff was friendly, professional, personable and I never felt that they were taking advantage of me. Other dealerships had staff that were pushy or unprofessional and I did not feel that at all with Ide. They gave me a great deal on my first new car and I couldn’t be happier! Thank you!

Used 2015 Dodge Charger, $23490