Ide Mazda

David Caramanna, Product Specialist, Ide Mazda

David Caramanna

Product Specialist

September 06, 2017

"Horrible customer service after the sale"

- someone1854

I had thought that I was dealing with a great dealership and even bought a second car from them, but when it came time to deal with an issue with a tire warranty they were nowhere to be found. I have called them at least 12 times over the past five months to find out what is happening with the refund from my tire replacement (which they never told me I would have to pay for my tire up front when they sold me the protection plan) and no one will get back to me. The service manager is the worst of them as he flat out doesn't return the messages that are given to him. I will go to a different dealership for my next vehicle.

Service Manager

July 23, 2017

"Awesome experience"

- 0000000000

These guys rock. They were happy to show me lots of different options, and work with me to find a great car for my needs. David was knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. Really appreciate that. The service department is the best I've ever encountered. Fast, friendly, and high quality work.

David Caramanna
Mike Reese

May 17, 2017

"Best vehicle purchase experience I've ever had"

- RDGrand

Joe Preteroti -from Ide Honda- drove me down to the correct Ide Mazda, gave me the keys to the car I was interested in and told me to enjoy the test drive. After I enjoyed my test drive, I told him my price range. After we agreed on the price, the finance department got me a great financing offer and I signed, then drove away with my car. It was the best experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle, and I look forward to my next purchase with Joe and the Ide dealerships.

Joe Preteroti