Inskeep Ford

Patrick Dunn

Mark Windler, Finance Manager, Inskeep Ford

Mark Windler

January 07, 2018

"New Car Buying Experience"

- LoisRobinson

I have purchased many new cars. However, the customer service I received from Bethany Pandoli and the dealership was the best ever! No pressure, took my time and drove several different models before making my decision. Fantastic from start to finish! If you are looking for a car start with this dealership - you will be impressed!

Bethany Pandoli

January 05, 2018

"fantastic"

- ddvfarm

Alan King made our car buying experience a pleasure. He is a down to earth kind of guy that makes you feel at ease during a normally stressful situation. He answered all of our questions and was very knowledgeable about the car we eventually purchased. This was our second vehicle purchased working with Alan and he has earned our trust.The next time we buy a car Alan is who we want to deal with!!

January 04, 2018

"Very polite and very friendly they are the best😊🤗 "

- Inspast

I enjoyed buying my first car from them and I enjoy by my second cars and I enjoyed the service department and you would be a fool if you buy your car from the dealership and take it somewhere else inskeep Ford will be the only dealership that will service my new car you can trust them 😊👍

Patrick Dunn