Inskeep Ford

Patrick Dunn

June 23, 2018

"Excellent as usual!"

- BMayse

With my wife being 7 months pregnant, we were looking to upgrade to an SUV for more room in preparation for everything that comes with transporting a child. Inskeep Ford and Alan King was the place we came to 1st due to the excellent customer service we received in the purchase of 2 other vehicles. The negotiation process and handling of finances was smooth and easy. Everyone at inskeep gives you the feeling they really want to get you the best deal possible! My wife and I recommend inskeep to anyone in the market for a vehicle!

June 20, 2018

"Great service, good people"

- Uncle Bert

Third vehicle I have bought here and I would recommend them to anyone. They provided me with what I asked for when I needed it. I could not ask for more. Thanks Inskeep!

Ali Dunn

June 18, 2018

"Making it easy!"

- RACA

We had not bought a car in 12 years! Our salesperson, Bethany Pandoli was very helpful in making us feel at ease as we went thru the process of test-driving a couple cars. We came back the next day, wanting to test drive one more. That's the one we bought! A 2018 Ford Fusion SE. We also felt they were fair in what they gave us for our 12 year-old car with 200,004 miles on it. Cars have changed a lot in 12 years and Bethany helped us transition to the new, answering all our questions about syncing our phones, etc. She actually helped us do it! We bought a car and a truck from this dealership 12 years ago and returned there after giving our new purchase much thought. We were very pleased with the whole experience.

Bethany Pandoli