Inskeep Ford

Tim Lee

Matt Bland , Sales, Inskeep Ford

Matt Bland

October 16, 2018

"My first vechical purchase "

- Smart Shopper 1

From the beginning to end Bethany was outstandingly helpful during the entire process of my first preowned vehicle purchase. She was friendly, helpful and very patient every step of the way, answering any questions I had. She even came in on her day off when I came to pick up my purchase. She was capable and willing to help me get acquainted with the cool options available in my new vehicle. I highly reccomend Bethany and this dealership when shopping for a vehicle. Everyone at Inskeep made my first purchase experience enjoyable and simplified from shopping to financial paperwork (Ali Dunn) to driving away with a smile on my face!! A big thank you to you all!!

Ali Dunn
Bethany Pandoli

October 16, 2018

"Very friendly "

- BBoggs

The overall process was really very easy. Everybody that we encountered today was nice and very knowledgable. They answered all of our questions and treated us with respect.

Alan King

October 05, 2018

" Very satisfied."

- Cajunlouise177

Tim was very professional. He showed me all about the Edge. Made sure I understood all about the vehicle.Asked if I had any questions. He was very friendly.I would reccommend him to any of our friends as well as Innskeep Ford.

Tim Lee