Inskeep Ford

Patrick Dunn

Tim  Lee, Sales Consultant, Inskeep Ford

Tim Lee

October 13, 2017

"Finding the Right Tow vehicle"

- Merrilyn Beck

We were searching for a vehicle that could be towed 4 wheels down, behind our small motor home. Unfortunately the Escape, which we liked, was changed in design a couple years back so no longer able to be flat towed. We finally came back with financing now available to look at a Ford Focus Hatchback, towable but smaller than we really wanted. As our great salesman, Alan King, was about to pull one around for us to try, we noted an older Honda CR-V amongst the used cars. Alan knew all about it and its previous owner so he got it for us to see. Not that much mileage for a Honda, and it was older and able to be towed 4 wheels down. Thanks, Alan, and the folks at Inskeep Ford.

Patrick Dunn
Other Employees : Amanda Kirshner

October 13, 2017

"Purchase of New Ford F150"

- ToddM

I went in to have the CD player fixed on my Ford Explorer and I started browsing the lot for trucks. I went back into the Service department and told Matt that I think I am going to buy a new truck as well. Matt introduced me to Alan and less than 24 hours later, I drove my new truck off the lot. It was a pleasure working with Alan. The purchase process with Alan was hassle and pressure free. I have recommended both Matt and Alan to my friends if they are in the market for a Ford vehicle or Ford service. And the CD player works in the Explorer again! Which makes my kids happy.

Matt Heald

October 12, 2017

"Very good expeniece!"

- Ken2017

Met with Greg Worton. Very knowledgeable and friendly. No high pressure sales. Visit went very quickly and all persons I came in contact with were very professional. Very good overall experience.

Worton Greg