Inskeep Ford

Bethany  Pandoli, Sales Professional , Inskeep Ford

Bethany Pandoli

Sales Professional

July 20, 2018

"Curtious, helpfull and wonderful customer service !"

- Escape 2015 T

My internet searching came to a wonderful ending with my 2015 Ford Escape ! My trade in became my PAST at last ! Alan King and Ali Dunn were most courteous and caring to and for me to get my new Escape that I thought I wouldn't ever dream of having ! I walked IN with my OLD and drove OFF in my NEW ! Thank you all at Inskeep Ford and I am proud to be a happy customer to and for you as well !

Ali Dunn
Alan King

July 14, 2018

"I rate this dealership excellent in all catagories."

- KEVIN

Tim did not put any pressure on me to buy. He is very professional to work with. Ms. Dunn completed the financial portion of the purchase and was very professional. Both were easy to work with.

Tim Lee

July 09, 2018

"Great customer service and easy to work with! "

- maceyct

This dealership was very honest and helped me get the car I wanted at the right price. They gave me a fair value on my trade in as well. Overall, their staff worked together to help me purchase my car and the process was very efficient. I will definitely visit Inskeep Ford when car shopping in the future.

Matt Bland