Inskeep Ford

Kirby Johnson

December 10, 2018

"Great service!"

- Lykens

Alan was a help and made our shopping experience great. Everything was explained thoroughly, paperwork was easily completed and the whole process went well. I would highly recommend Inskeep and Alan to my friends and family.

Alan King

December 08, 2018

"New truck buying experience"

- Fordman

From initial visit to deal to delivery my experience with this dealership has been overwhelmingly positive. A shout out goes to all involved with extra emphasis on my salesperson Tim Lee. I feel like I’ve been treated fair and honest with all aspects of my purchase.

Tim Lee

December 03, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service "

- Vickers

We were in need of a vehicle that would seat 7 and Bethany was very knowledgable and helpful in our search. We found the perfect one and she let us take it home over night. She had all the paperwork ready to go which was helpful with a one and two year old. We would definitely use Bethany again when we look for our next car.

Bethany Pandoli