Inskeep Ford - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Derek  Vickers , Service Advisor, Inskeep Ford

Parts Sales

June 19, 2018

"Service"

- Jason Barnes

I needed one tire change. I was told it would take a half hour its been a hour and I see guys in service dept walking around and talking. How the service manager lite a fire under there behinds!

All

November 28, 2017

"Great service, "

- fred

stopped by dealership, talked with service writer and let him know my needs and time frame and set up time for repairs, truck was done when I needed it back and ready to go

Rick Haywood

November 05, 2016

"pleasant"

- mustang26

Starting with my phone conversation with the lady up front to chatting with Chad Inskeep in service , my time with Inskeep was well spent. I told them that there is a dealership close to my house but I choose to come to Inskeep because of the pleasantness of the employees. I had a safety recall issue on my Mustang and was taken care of in quite the timely manner. Will continue to come back for any of my Mustang's needs.

Chad Inskeep

Special Offers

Oil and Filter Change

Oil and Filter Change - $41.99 *most vehicles Keep your automobile running longer and healthier by keeping up with it's oil maintenance.

Service Center Photos & Amenities