International Subaru

Service Manager

Kevin Miller, Your Subaru Specialist, International Subaru

Your Subaru Specialist

October 06, 2018

"Enjoyed working with Kevin! A great deal, and very personal"

- jfklein4433

Kevin was patient and listened to what I was looking for, and we ended up with a great deal as I transferred from a sedan back into a Subaru SUV. Very happy with the experience!

August 27, 2018

"Excellent service. Kevin was great:-) "

- newsubaru05

Kevin and the staff at International Auto made this my best car buying experience EVER. They were all very friendly. Kevin LISTENED to exactly what my needs were and what I wanted and he made it all happen in less than an hour and a half from the moment I walked into the dealership!! I was very impressed and I absolutely LOVE my new Subaru Forester! I will definitely go back to them for any needs and highly recommend Kevin and the Subaru staff at International Auto in Sheboygan for all your Subaru needs.

Other Employees : Mike, Finance Manager, Becky Webb

July 14, 2018

"Vehicle wasn’t there"

- Jeep123

Horrible service. I called and spoke to an internet sales rep to make an appointment to test drive a car I found on the internet. Was told the car was still available and made an appointment the next day at 1:00pm to test drive it. I was 1.5 hours away so I wanted to be sure it was there. On the way to the dealership I called and spoke to the same sales rep at 11:30am to tell her I would be there about 30 minutes early (12:30pm) and was told that she would let my salesman know. Once I got there I was told by a salesman that the vehicle is in the shop and not available to look at until Monday. The salesman told me that he called and left a voicemail and 9:30am to tell me, which was not true because I had never received a call. Drove 1 hour and 30 minutes to be told this.

Maggie (Internet Sales Rep), Daniel Castillo