Island Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jim Rocco

November 10, 2018

"Got two cars! "

- DrPyroClown

My experience with Eric was absolutely fantastic. Polite and professional. He made sure I got the deal I asked for. I did not feel pressured to buy when I had to leave in the middle of my first encounter, which is why I returned. He not only got my new car at an amazing rate, but it was so good I came back for a second one! Please see this man for a new car. You won't regret it.

Eric Williams

November 08, 2018

"In love with my mini van"

- Fay

Joe S helped us find the perfect minivan. We couldn’t be happier. He was very helpful and kind. We are so happy and will definitely be back.

Joseph Smith
Mike Farrell
Other Employees : Wes Hamden

November 06, 2018

"Sean made this experience wonderful"

- bobbyalberino

Going to Island Auto Group I was looking for a specific Jeep Compass to lease. Not only did Sean make the process quick and easy finding the one I wanted, but we got a great price too. I would not only recommend Island Auto Group, but I would especially recommend asking for Sean! Not only is he great at his job, but he is just a great personality to be around.

Sean Sajecki