Island Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sean Sajecki

Jim Rocco, Sales Consultant , Island Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jim Rocco

November 14, 2018

"This is the 3rd Jeep I bought from this dealership."

- Jeepguy

Buying here was a pleasure. Joe Smith should be called Captain Smith, because he smoothly sailed us through a difficult trade in and purchase of a new vehicle. He was knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

Jason Ostrowsky
Mike Farrell

November 10, 2018

"Got two cars! "

- DrPyroClown

My experience with Eric was absolutely fantastic. Polite and professional. He made sure I got the deal I asked for. I did not feel pressured to buy when I had to leave in the middle of my first encounter, which is why I returned. He not only got my new car at an amazing rate, but it was so good I came back for a second one! Please see this man for a new car. You won't regret it.

Eric Williams

November 08, 2018

"In love with my mini van"

- Fay

Joe S helped us find the perfect minivan. We couldn’t be happier. He was very helpful and kind. We are so happy and will definitely be back.

Mike Farrell