Island Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sean Stevens

Sean Sajecki, Sales Consultant , Island Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sean Sajecki

November 11, 2017

"The Service Everyone Deserves"

- CSMDigi

My new lease experience with the sales rep Sean Sajecki was perfect. He was patient with me through the whole process, and explained everything clearly. Any questions or concerns I had, Mr Sajecki gladly answered them for me without any frustration, he really made me feel like I knew him for many years. Mr Sajecki even took time on his day off to help me with a question I had about my new vehicle. From start to finish, he was a constant professional and literally got me the exact vehicle I was looking for. You dont get that kind of service from other car salesman, he truly does care about making a great sale for the customer. I couldnt thank him more. Thank you again Mr Sajecki for helping me get the perfect vehicle for me and my family. I'll be sure to point many potential buyers in his direction without having any concern on the job he will do.

Sean Sajecki

November 03, 2017

"Wait and wait, not happy"

- RR

After being told our vehicle was personally inspected by our sales person we arrived and had to wait more than three hours to pick it up we were not happy and it was not prepared correctly as agreed and now we need to come back to the dealer so you can complete your obligation and we live almost an hour away

Jay

October 27, 2017

"Joe Smith is the best around!"

- Peter0415

This was my second time around with Island Jeep, and I requested Joe Smith again, who had sold me my first truck two years ago, and was now selling my sister her first truck. Professional. Knowledgeable. Caring. There are not enough words to describe Joe and the quality of service he provided us with. With the exception of the service center, which is perhaps the most horrible place in all of Staten Island, Joe made the entire buying experience easy. There was no pressure, no false promises, no lip service... it was a car buying experience that would keep me coming back. John, the financial manager, took the time to explain every financial bit of a purchase this big. For a first time car buyer, having someone on your side is important. John made sure we got what we needed, in terms of added insurance, on the vehicle. He was honest, and that matters. Because of all this, they will have my business for years to come.

Joseph Smith
Other Employees : John (Finance Manager)