Island Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sean Sajecki

Jim Rocco, Sales Consultant , Island Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jim Rocco

November 15, 2018

"No sunroof...but not a deal breaker!"

- Ava082188

I came in with the intention to test drive a Jeep compass and Grand Cherokee and had no intention to sign anything that day, but I ended up leaving with a limited Jeep Cherokee which had all the bells and whistles I could have imagined for my budget and Bill Knight helped me get there. He is one real sales man. Honest and made me feel like he was working for me on getting me the best deal possible. I left very happy!

Bill Knight

November 14, 2018

"This is the 3rd Jeep I bought from this dealership."

- Jeepguy

Buying here was a pleasure. Joe Smith should be called Captain Smith, because he smoothly sailed us through a difficult trade in and purchase of a new vehicle. He was knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

Joseph Smith
Jason Ostrowsky
Mike Farrell

November 10, 2018

"Got two cars! "

- DrPyroClown

My experience with Eric was absolutely fantastic. Polite and professional. He made sure I got the deal I asked for. I did not feel pressured to buy when I had to leave in the middle of my first encounter, which is why I returned. He not only got my new car at an amazing rate, but it was so good I came back for a second one! Please see this man for a new car. You won't regret it.

Eric Williams