Mercedes-Benz of Edison - A Ray Catena Dealership

910 U.S. 1, Edison, New Jersey 08817

Barry Martin, Sales and Leasing Specialist, Mercedes-Benz of Edison - A Ray Catena Dealership

Barry Martin

Sales and Leasing Specialist
Tom Cola, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Edison - A Ray Catena Dealership

Tom Cola

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Vincent Santangelo, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Edison - A Ray Catena Dealership

Vincent Santangelo

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Vince Peluso Jr., Sales & Leasing Consultant / Internet Sales Specialist, Mercedes-Benz of Edison - A Ray Catena Dealership

Vince Peluso Jr.

Sales & Leasing Consultant / Internet Sales Specialist

September 19, 2018

"Absolute Best Service when buying a car"

- Angelp

I have purchased 5 cars at the Ray Catena Dealership and when my motor got flooded out on my C300, I decided to purchase a used Mercedes with another dealership (deluxe auto sales) in August 2018. That experience was horrible. They didn't honor their word, didn't fix items they promised to fix, sold us a shady warranty, etc... So in September 2018 my husband and I had enough of their empty promises, we came back to Ray Catena and purchased a Certified pre-owned ML350 with Allyson Gutman and the experience was heavenly! She was knowledgeable, thoughtful and went above and beyond to make our experience awesome. I love my new car and will always come back to Ray Catena!

Other Employees : Ahmet

September 18, 2018

"Excellent Experience at Mercedes-Benz of Edison NJ"

- Siuling

I recently purchased a Pre-Owned Certified SUV with Mercedes-Benz of Edison, NJ. The staffs at this dealership are well trained and professional. Clarence, our sales representative is extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy and patient in the whole process. The final price was very close to what I negotiated (no last-minute surprised). The whole finance and paperwork process were done seamlessly. Clarence took care of that, I just needed to sign the documents. No waste of time. As for the conditions of the pre-owned vehicle, Clarence did everything he could to make sure all my expectations were met. He went above and beyond to deliver the vehicle to my home. As always, he updates me the status by phone calls and emails to ensure I am completely satisfied. Thank you, Clarence, for your hard work. I would recommend this Dealership and Clarence to anyone who is really interested in getting a Mercedes-Benz.

Clarence Evans

September 14, 2018

"Great dealership experience one more time at Ray Catena!"

- saruathi

I had a great experience again since I walked out with a lease almost 3 years before. Tom and Raj made this experience very pleasurable and enjoyable. They made me feel special and also did not go through any mumbo jumbo during the sales experience. It was very straight forward and informative and I felt they were really trying to help me with my need. They gave me the answers straight and fair which helped me make my choice sooner than later. I truly had an exceptional experience with both the times I walked into Ray Catena at Edison and I would recommend them to anyone who is really interested in getting a Mercedes-Benz. Kudos to the Ray Catena Team!

Tom Cola