Island Kia

Krystal Bergman

Vincent  Crispino, Sales Consultant, Island Kia

Vincent Crispino

September 20, 2018

"Very nice no pressure experience!"

- Shawnzy70

Vincent was very nice and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend family friends to him whenever they are ready to purchase a car. Thanks Vincent for being patient 😊

September 18, 2018

"Good Experience"

- Glenn

Vincent was very helpful and attentive to all our needs. He made us feel comfortable and offered all options. We are happy with our purchase.

September 14, 2018

"Felt comfortable"

- Hector1228

Walked in and Vincent said hello shook my hand. Made me feel comfortable. Like i was going to be scammed or hit over the head. He was very professional and courteous... He answered all my questions. Help me stay within my budget. I would strongly recommend any of my friends to go to Kia of SI and see him.

Photos