Island Kia

George Engel

July 15, 2018

"Enjoyable Experience"

- engtchr

This was our second vehicle with Kia and our first experience with Vincent Macaluso. We decided to trade in our Sorento for a Sportage. Vincent made the entire experience as pleasant as possible. Our Sorento was over mileage and Vincent and Vinny,the manager we dealt with, did everything they could to keep my payment as close as possible to what I had been paying. I'm really enjoying my Sportage and I hope I will be able to deal with Vincent Macaluso when it's time to trade in this vehicle

Vincent Crispino
George Engel

July 14, 2018

"Efficient, classy , no nonsense"

- Sportysoul

Second vehicle with Kia AND Vincent Macaluso as salesman. Professional from start to finish, including manager and finace person. Easy and efficient! Manager Vinny was wonderful as well as our finance person, Ralph Calabro, who really was superb at his job. Our experience with Vincent Macaluso was so memorable from previous experience, that we knew we would do business with him again. Vincent is a true credit to your company. We look forward to our next vehicle with him.

Other Employees : Vinny (manager) and Ralph Calabro

July 12, 2018

"Wonderful experience"

- JOHN T

My experience at this dealership was fantastic. Mr. Macaluso was professional, informative, and patient. He and everyone at the dealership treated me with respect and took the stress out of leasing a new car. I highly recommend Island Kia.

Frank Rao