Island Kia

Krystal Bergman

November 08, 2018

"Thank you Vincent"

- SI1025

Vincent worked very hard with me, despite it being mid afternoon to finally close the sale, and deliver the vehicle late that evening. Due to staff shortfall, he personally had to retrieve the vehicle from the dealership storage located a dozen miles away. Thank you Vincent.

November 07, 2018

"Vincent what an asset for Island Kia"

- TommyMac

Walked into dealership hour before closing. Called earlier was running late Vincent Macaluso met me outside. This was best deal ever made. Vincent was a great help and reason for my purchase, he answered all questions and his knowledge was excellent. I had a price in mind and he worked hard to satisfy me. All worked out. Thanks Vincent what a great asset to Island Kia.

November 04, 2018

"Very Good!"

- DBJersey

I don't think anyone likes the car buying experience but I enjoyed working with Vincent. He doesn't pressure you. I knew what I wanted and he worked with me to get the car. I live in NJ so to wind up buying my car in NY speaks to the fact that I truly felt I was getting a good deal and was working with someone I think I can call in the future if I have questions or problems. Loving my car so far!!

Photos