Island Toyota

Al McKie

Alek Soybelman, Salesperson, Island Toyota

Alek Soybelman

September 30, 2017

" Michael B. is AWESOME!"

- Fe K

Michael B. made the whole leasing process totally seamless!!! What a wonderful PERSON, as well as agent!!! From beginning to end, and even after, he was such a helpful and all around awesome gentleman. I haven't had a new car in a very long time, so the entire process of leasing NEW and divesting OLD, was quite overwhelming for me. Michael was knowledgable, competent, efficient and true to his word, each and every time we spoke. It was such a pleasure to finally meet him the day I took ownership of my new Camry. Not only do I love my new car, but I love the fact that this process was such a positive experience for me. For sure, I will be returning to Island Toyota again and again in the years to come!!!! Thank you so much. Effie K.

Michael Brodefsky

September 20, 2017

"Amazing experience and best service!"

- Alka

It was a great experience purchasing a new Car from Island Toyota and meeting such a professional Manager and Salesmen. These guys made buying a Car a lot easier than anywhere else. Ali Naqi is a great manager with lots of experience and knowledge about each and every Car that we talked about. My mother and my sister came along with my wife and were greeted by the Manager and Salesmen Mohammed Bokhari, who ran around and got the Car that we wanted and had it washed. Initially we were looking into buying a used car, but we ended up driving a brand new 2018 Toyota Camry home. Ali Naqi explained every feature of the Car very thoroughly in detail and introduced us to Matt the Finance Manager. They both stayed very late with us until the whole transaction was complete. It was worth a trip to go down to Island Toyota and meet such an experienced and very nice people that cares about their customer product needs and gave us the best that they have to offer. My family and I Love the purchase of our new Toyota Camry. I give the Island Toyota two thumbs up for keeping up the good work and for making their customer super happy. Thank you Ali Naqi, Mohammed Bokhari and Matt for making this a very smooth process and I will recommend everyone to go down to Island Toyota and try it out for yourselves. Great work guys!

Ali Naqi, Mohammed Bokhari and Matt

September 04, 2017

"Yesenia Moranchel was an excellent sales consultant "

- sylvia

Yesenia was a big help when I leased my Rav4. She went above and beyond to help me. She wanted to make sure that I was happy with the car that I had chose. She showed me all the different options that the car has inside. I would recommend speaking to Yesenia when buying or leasing a vehicle from Staten Island Toyota. Sylvia proud owner of a new Rav4

Dont know