Island Toyota

Assistant Service manager

January 16, 2019

"Anthony was Great"

- cyoung1208

Anthony was such an amazing help. My mother & I came to the dealership not even 5 minutes after he introduced himself, and he started to give me options on what I can get. It didn’t take long for me to decide, started the paperwork for the car. I was out of there within a hour & half. I thank him so much for getting me into a new car that fit my needs.

Anthony Raucci

January 11, 2019

"Rim replacement "

- Merola711

Saw me there standing in the cold, helped me out immediately. Great service. Would recommend. Price was fair. No complaints. Replaced rim quickly. Thanks again.

Priamo Perez

January 10, 2019

"Excellent very professional staff"

- Maria

Very professional answered all my questions 2nd time with this salesperson will reccomend him to all my family and friends. Al goes above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied before you walk out of the dealership.

Al McKie