J Bertolet Inc

57 Reviews of J Bertolet Inc

March 12, 2019

"Wonderful experience "

- Aaron

The family atmosphere feeling made me feel comfortable and stress free. There was a great selection to choose from it made my decision even harder. If you're in the market for a great quality car and excellent service I'd recommend going to J Bertolet.

Mar 12, 2019 -

J Bertolet Inc responded

Aaron, Thank you for the kind words. I really had a lot of fun working with you. It felt like we were too old friends hanging out while you decided what you wanted to do. I don't think I've ever laughed that much selling a car so thank you for making it fun for me. It was a great experience. I'm sure I'll be reaching out to you soon when I decide to pull the trigger on trimming my trees. Enjoy your new ride and thank you for your business. John

March 02, 2019

"Excellent customer service"

- Satisfied Customer

The process was made simple, fast, and easy. All of our questions and concerns were answered and the entire process was seamless. We highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Mar 04, 2019 -

J Bertolet Inc responded

Thank You for the kind words! We truly appreciate it.

March 01, 2019

"We had a great experience "

- Codyloeb300

My girlfriend and I were looking for a golf tdi originally but ended up falling in love with a jetta sport. But the entire time we were looking at getting into a golf John. Bertolet III helped us out to the fullest extent to get us into a car we wanted. It was a great experience and we are very happy with the experience we had.

February 21, 2019

"Great Family Atmosphere "

- Searay5

Highly recommend this dealership! It was refreshing to go in to a no pressure dealership that gave the time to completely go through your potential purchase. Jack (President) took us on a test drive and gave us a lot of information on the vehicle. When we got back, John met with us and moved us simply and quickly through the buying process. I cannot say enough about this dealership and recommend them to anyone! Great job!!

February 18, 2019

"Professional - helpful"

- ALIHUY12

Great dealership I bought a beetle that I leased I also had it serviced Been dealing with them a long time And Will keep dealing with them

Todd Sterner
February 18, 2019

"Felt like family "

- Lindsay

My husband and I bought a 2019 Tiguan from J. Bertolet VW last week and had an AMAZING car-buying experience! Jack was so thorough with me when explaining the ins and outs of the vehicle, it being our first VW. Even with toting our one-year-old daughter along, we felt welcome and like a part of the Bertolet family! We absolutely LOVE our new Tiguan, and I have a feeling we will need to make a driving schedule as my husband is over the moon thrilled with “his” new car; I doubt I’ll get a chance to drive it! I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a VW and will continue to share our wonderful experience with anyone who will listen! Thank you, thank you, thank you! 👍🏻👍🏻

Blayne Bertolet
February 14, 2019

"Treat you like family "

- K Luckhart

I got a thorough demonstration of all the capabilities of the car I was interested in purchasing from Jack. Afterward I met with John and received a comprehensive description of the value of my trade and the price of the vehicle I was interested in purchasing. After we went over the details of the transaction I had a conversation with John much like the conversation I would have with a person I've known for years even though I had just met him. A few days later we came to terms on the purchase of a vehicle it was a smooth and friendly transaction. I've bought a lot of new cars in my lifetime and this was one of the most no-nonsense dealers I've ever dealt with no pressure, no games, no dealing with multiple individuals or add-ons just a very pleasant experience.

Feb 15, 2019 -

J Bertolet Inc responded

Thank you Mr Luckhart for the kind words. It was a pleasure dealing with you as well. You made it feel like I was catching up with an old friend. Enjoy your new car and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Have a wonderful weekend! John

February 05, 2019

"Good experience when leasing my Tiguan"

- BEADZ1967

I gave a 5 star rating because I received helpful, friendly and thorough service when leasing my vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone shopping for a Volkswagen.

"Terrible experience "

- Hempoverhop

Love Volkswagen, have had 6 throughout the years but this was by far the worst experience of dealer ownership I have ever come across. There for a month and a half cant fix problems and returned car grease all over plus bend rim. Dont go beware. Wont take responsibility for it either. Thanks guys for nothing

Chris Guzick
2.0
Todd Sterner
Blayne Bertolet
Feb 05, 2019 -

J Bertolet Inc responded

Thank you for your review. We certainly appreciate any and all feedback, but we never want to hear that someone had an experience that was not up to their expectations. I would certainly like to hear more about your experience if you would like to share it. Please feel free to email me at your convenience at johnbertolet@jbertolet.com. Thank you again and have a nice evening. Sincerely, John Bertolet

"AWESOME !!!!!"

- tinagrube

Best buying experience ever ! Everyone treats you like family and they are very thorough in going over every feature in my new Atlas. I definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.