Jack Ingram Motors, Inc. Mercedes-Benz

217 Eastern blvd, Montgomery, Alabama 36117

Derek Catrett, Mercedes-Benz Finance Manager, Jack Ingram Motors, Inc. Mercedes-Benz

Derek Catrett

Mercedes-Benz Finance Manager
Brett Denver, Mercedes-Benz General Manager, Jack Ingram Motors, Inc. Mercedes-Benz

Brett Denver

Mercedes-Benz Sales

January 12, 2018

"love my new car"

- sap1513

I had a great experience at Jack Ingram. Chris Black helped us every step of the way. He gave me a great comparison of the different cars that I was interested in, and I feel certain I made the best decision thanks to his help.

Chris Black

October 25, 2017

"Excellent car buying experience. .."

- Snurse1977

Words can't express how great my car buying experience was with Melvin Davis from Jack Ingram Mercedes dealership. I really appreciated the no hassle transaction. Melvin and the staff made this the " BEST " car buying experience ever. I must say Mercedes really rolled out the red carpet for me and made me feel like a celebrity. Tour the entire staff thanks and God bless all of you.

Melvin Davis

July 08, 2017

"Great experience, great team!"

- Brandonfrye

We recently purchased a Mercedes Sprinter 4X4 from Jack Ingram. Chris Black helped us out, and we were very impressed with their professionalism, knowledge base, follow through, and overall expertise. This was the biggest car purchase by far for us, both in size and value, and we could not be happier! I purchased a one way ticket from Austin, Tx and flew to Montgomery, AL to buy the vehicle, then drove it home! I would highly recommend Chris Black and the Jack Ingram Motors group to others.

Chris Black