Jack Sherman Toyota

Patrick Bado

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Jeff Klieger, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Jack Sherman Toyota

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Jeremy  Vaughan, Customer Service - Sales & Leasing Consultant, Jack Sherman Toyota

Jeremy Vaughan

Customer Service - Sales & Leasing Consultant
Michele Casciotti, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Jack Sherman Toyota

Michele Casciotti

Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 10, 2018

"Comfortable Experience"

- C'estmoi

After comparing the desired model against competing brands the negotiations with Jeff were easy and pleasant. Jeff was knowledgeable and answered all my questions to my fullest satisfaction. He never pressured me into considering alternative, more expensive options. In fact, I recommended Jeff to a friend who was also looking for a new car -- doesn't this tell you everything about my experience?

September 10, 2018

"Everyone here is professional and courtious. "

- JoeChr

I am glad that Jeff K. and Matt C. went out of their way to help us in our situation. Other dealers we tried would not.

Other Employees : Matt Christian

September 09, 2018

"Amazing customer service "

- Iambeautiful1488

Jeremy my sales representative worked very hard to get me the car I wanted and at the price I wanted. He was patient with me as I deliberated what I wanted to do and he got me more warranty and deals for my car I never knew were possible. I’m very impressed with my service and overall experience. Thank you again Jeremy!!!!

Jeremy Vaughan