Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis

173 Reviews of Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis

January 08, 2019

"Awesome customer service"

- PoniAir

Mike Kelley is very knowledgeable at his craft in knowing the Range Rover inside out. A tremendous talent and great asset to you guys team.

Amaeze Nnolim
Mike Kelley
Other Employees : Matt Moyan
Jan 09, 2019 -

Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis responded

Thank you for sharing! We will be sure to thank Mike for ensuring you a wonderful experience. Come back and see us anytime!

September 17, 2018

"Great experience"

- Joe P

I worked with Calvin Boggon on purchasing a vehicle. He was great, non pushy and worked with me towards a great buying experience. Showed me service records, CarFax to validate vehicle condition. Test ride proved what a great job Jaguar of Annapolis is doing. The rest of the staff was very helpful. I would buy again for sure!! Thanks! JP

Other Employees : Gregg Smith
Sep 18, 2018 -

Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis responded

Hi Joe, Thank you for sharing your purchasing experience with Calvin. Our goal is for the car buying experience to be hassle-free and we are happy to see that you had a great buying experience with us. Congratulations!

August 17, 2018

"Honesty and Professional"

- DT1111

My car buying experience was incredible. Frank is an incredible salesman. Very professional. Amy is amazing. I will ONLY buy cars from Land Rover Annapolis.

Aug 18, 2018 -

Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star rating and great review! It is great to know that your car-buying experience was incredible and that Frank and Amy were great and professional. We welcome you to the family and we hope to see you again soon! Have a good day!

August 17, 2018

"Fantastic Dealer with Fantastic Service !!"

- Johnr727

To start i want to say i love my new Jaguar XE ! I recently drove a Land rover Lr4 which was sadly a gas hog. I went to a few dealerships to trade but they kept low-balling the value of the Lr4. So i decided to take it just to see what a land rover dealer would give for it. Land rover of Annapolis gave me the highest offer ! My salesman Frank Elizondo was able to provide a smooth transition from the Lr4 to the XE. He sold my parents a Range Rover about a month ago and did a fantastic job, fortunately i can say he has done the same with me ! I highly recommend Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis and go see Frank !!

Other Employees : Gregg
Aug 18, 2018 -

Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback! We are glad you chose us as your dealership and that we were able to get you a great offer on your trade-in. We are happy that Frank was able to make the process go smoothly from an Lr4 to the XE. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again in the near future!

August 16, 2018

"extremely satisfied and happy Land Rover owner"

- rr2010

I recently Purchased my 1st Land Rover. Frank Elizondo was my salesman. I highly recommend working with Frank if you are thinking of Purchasing a new or used car. Frank was very professional and honest throughout the whole process. He answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns promptly. Frank and everyone at Land Rover Annapolis went above and beyond my expectations to help me through the car buying process. Not only answering the questions I had, but also informing me of all the details you need to know to have a pleasant car buying experience. Thank you Frank and everyone at Land Rover Annapolis.

Aug 16, 2018 -

Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis responded

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that Frank and our team provided you with professional customer service and was able to answer all of your questions. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

July 18, 2018

"Range Rover Concierge Electronics Review"

- DeltaQueenDr

I am just over the moon excited about my new 2018 Range Rover HSE Sport. I bought it in May 2018, her name is Silver Beauty and had some time to play around with it and write down any questions that I had to go over with Andre. I made my appointment with Andre for July 18th 2018. He showed up early, prepared and ready to see what I knew and go over all my questions and show me things I didn't know! We spent about 2hrs going over everything on my Range Rover from top to bottom.. He had me show him things, he showed me things, quizzed me to make sure I was comfortable and also reviewed everything again at the end with me. Andre was professional, patient, polite, and extremely knowledgeable. He said if I had any other questions, to reach out to him. Thanks Andre, I am ready to hit the road now officially!!

Jul 19, 2018 -

Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis responded

Congratulations on your new 2018 Range Rover! We are so pleased to hear that you had an amazing car buying experience with us. We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Andre for providing you with friendly, professional, and knowledgeable service. Come back and see us anytime!

July 12, 2018

"Andre—to teach me electronics etc "

- H

Andre was knowledgeable, helpful, pleasant, and patient. He answered all my questions and showed me helpful ways to best use my car. I am appreciative of this service provided by the dealership.

Skip Tate
Jul 13, 2018 -

Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis responded

Thank you for the five-star review! We are so glad to hear that Andre offered you outstanding service during your visit. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

July 10, 2018

"Amazing!"

- mschwartz65

Needed a car for our daughter and ended up more than hour away from home. Couldn't have had a better buying experience. We didn't purchase a Rover or a Jag and were still treated as if we were buying the most expensive vehicle on the lot. No wonder the place is always busy. The next time we're in the market, we will definitely be back. Well worth the drive. Thanks guys!

Travis Brown
Jul 11, 2018 -

Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis responded

Thank you for taking the time to write an outstanding review. We are thrilled to learn Travis was there to assist you with the highest level of customer service through your experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Let us know if you have any other questions.

July 06, 2018

"Sales Review"

- ReginaY

I recently purchased my first luxury vehicle. Given the significance of this purchase it was a great pleasure to have met and worked with Mr. Calvin Boggon!! Top notch!! Excellent service, informative, patient, and super pleasant!! Would and have recommend Mr. Boggon to any potential customer! Thank you.

Calvin Boggon
Jul 07, 2018 -

Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis responded

Regina, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. It was our pleasure to assist you in the purchase of your vehicle. We will be sure to thank Calvin on your behalf and congratulate for the great work. Thank you for choosing Jaguar Land Rove Annapolis and we hope to work with you again in the future!

July 06, 2018

"Vehicle Features Consultation w/ Andre Butler"

- ReginaY

Had a highly informative and professional consultation with Andre regarding the features of the Velar. Extremely thorough and patient, which was much needed for this non-techie. I’m excited to put my new knowledge to use. Thanks again!!

Jul 07, 2018 -

Jaguar Land Rover Annapolis responded

Thank you for the five-star review, Regina! We are so glad to hear that Andre offered you excellent assistance and will make sure to let him know. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any further questions or needs.