Jaguar Land Rover Buckhead

Sales Floor

November 15, 2018

"Excellent Experience!!"

- Alwashington06

I visited Hennessy Jaguar last weekend to purchase a new vehicle. From the moment I walked in until the time I drove off with my new car, I received the absolute best customer service! Susann Davis was especially courteous and kind and she helped me navigate through my choices. She was the consummate professional and extremely knowledgeable. The finance experience was without question the smoothest experience I’ve ever had in purchasing a vehicle. I felt respected and valued as a customer. I enthusiastically recommend the team at Jaguar of Buckhead for an outstanding customer experience and a beautiful selection of vehicles to meet almost any budget!

Susann Davis

October 31, 2018

"Mr Collins, takes care of his customers like they are family"

- mariaonjordan

I have never received this great of service by anybody, at any dealership, EVER. Roy Collins is an empathetic service manager, and cared about all I was going through with the service of my Jaguar. I have family in the business else where and they agreed with me after telling them my story (oh, and I have a story!) that he has gone far and way out on a limb, and a long one.....to make me happy. They gave me a Jaguar F-Pace Premium SUV to drive as a loaner while my Jaguar was being serviced. I have to say, if I could afford any car on this lot I would buy one of these. I told Roy, this: That Jaguar F-Pace is the nicest vehicle I have ever driven in my entire life. And I am not lying. Not exaggerating, and telling it like it is. That vehicle is supremely awesome.I honestly do not want to give it back, just want to keep driving it, home that is!!... Thanks Roy for caring, and taking care of me.

Roy Collins
Other Employees : /Danny Quigg

October 19, 2018

"Great very nice and professional"

- Gregj

Great place to buy a luxury car very nice and professional will shop there again real soon for my truck next time thanks again keep up the good work

Josh Benton