Jaguar Land Rover Buckhead

Jim Finley, Sales Floor, Jaguar Land Rover Buckhead

Jim Finley

Sales Floor

January 19, 2019

"Best car purchase experience ever!"

- JordanM

My salesperson Jon was great to deal with and very accomodating. I am an out of state customer and both he and the finance manager Jacob made the process simple and painless. I couldnt be happier with the car and the experience I had with the dealership. I have already recommended them to family and friends and I will certainly have them at the top of my list when it comes time to get my next vehicle.

Other Employees : Jacob Montague

January 14, 2019

"Great experience."

- Shasan2099

I reached out to Jon Bush last week about an XJL I was interested in. He was a pleasure to work with. Communication was great; Jon even gave me his cell number. I made the trip out to ATL and Jon made sure I got the best deal. Overall I had a wonderful experience. I highly recommend this dealership.

December 29, 2018

"Land Rover Purchase Experience"

- HappyInfinitiDriver

Our experience purchasing a vehicle was excellent! Jon Bush assisted us from the start and had our options ready as well as making sure he understood what we were looking for. He made our experience great!!

Used 2017 Land Rover Discovery, $60900