Jaguar Land Rover Buckhead

Roy  Collins, Service Manager, Jaguar Land Rover Buckhead

Roy Collins

Service Manager

October 31, 2018

"Mr Collins, takes care of his customers like they are family"

- mariaonjordan

I have never received this great of service by anybody, at any dealership, EVER. Roy Collins is an empathetic service manager, and cared about all I was going through with the service of my Jaguar. I have family in the business else where and they agreed with me after telling them my story (oh, and I have a story!) that he has gone far and way out on a limb, and a long one.....to make me happy. They gave me a Jaguar F-Pace Premium SUV to drive as a loaner while my Jaguar was being serviced. I have to say, if I could afford any car on this lot I would buy one of these. I told Roy, this: That Jaguar F-Pace is the nicest vehicle I have ever driven in my entire life. And I am not lying. Not exaggerating, and telling it like it is. That vehicle is supremely awesome.I honestly do not want to give it back, just want to keep driving it, home that is!!... Thanks Roy for caring, and taking care of me.

Roy Collins
Other Employees : /Danny Quigg

October 19, 2018

"Great very nice and professional"

- Gregj

Great place to buy a luxury car very nice and professional will shop there again real soon for my truck next time thanks again keep up the good work

Josh Benton
Ashley Harrell
Ron Williams

October 08, 2018

"Excellent Experience !!!!"

- Ava

I've had great experience through the years with Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover Buckhead, but this was my first experience in working with Preowned Inventory. The knowledge, service, and attention provided by Jose Alonso was excellent!! And I cannot say enough about how incredible and how much I love my Mercedes Benz GLE. I highly recommend Jose and Sales Manager Justin if your in the market for a great automobile.

Jose Alonso