RBM of Alpharetta

Sales & Leasing

August 18, 2018

"Outstanding Experience "

- Valerie

We had an amazing experience @ RBM Alpharetta. Vadim and his team were outstanding from beginning to end. I would definitely recommend this dealership as they pay so much attention to detail. Love my new car.

Vadim Russu
Elisabeth Sexton

August 18, 2018

"Customer for Life! "

- YayainGA

I had totaled my 2013 C-250 and needed another car. After using my insurance car buying option, Ramona contacted me immediately, asking about my family’s safety after the wreck and how she could help. I was able to secure an incentive of $1750 from my insurance, but it was due to expire before I received the money for my previous car. At RBM, I met Reza, who assisted me in choosing a 2018 C-300 on hold. Later, I scheduled an appointment with Ramona to finalize the paperwork and set up my mbrace. Lisa talked us through the purchase, as well as any extra warranties and support that I felt I needed. She also was able to refund a $1248 from my previous warranty! Elizabeth did a great job with her tutorial on utilizing all the features in the vehicle. Such wonderful personalized service, especially with Ramona expediting my purchase! And, after figuring in an additional service and refund, my new 2018 C-300 cost $2136 than my 2013 C-250!!!

Reza Azizi
Ramona Razavi
Lisa Brennan

August 17, 2018

"Fantastic "

- Mike

We are highly satisfied with our new Mercedes GLE 350. Thank you Jeff for making this purchase go so smoothly. Everyone we felt with At this dealership was highly professional and courteous. Thank you RBM Alpharetta we will recommend you to all our friends and family!

Jeff Twiggs