RBM of Alpharetta

Tom Ahern

Andy  Sayers, Sales, RBM of Alpharetta

Andy Sayers

October 17, 2017

"Outstanding service from Jeff Twiggs!!"

- emriccia

This was my first experience with RBM of Alpharetta and I am very please. Jeff took the time to understand my needs and when the first vehicle I drove didn't fit, he continued looking and found the car I absolutely love! I am very pleased with Jeff and his service as well as the dealership in general. Everyone I interacted with was very professional and courtesy.

Jeff Twiggs

October 17, 2017

"Good experience"

- GearHead

The process of purchasing a car from RBM Alpharetta was as expected including friendly service and adequate amenities in waiting area. Bill was helpful and knowledgeable and the sales process was low pressure and . Paperwork process from the point at which I decided to purchase the car until I received the car took longer than expected at about two hours (I paid cash so there were no financing considerations). There was one issue that arose after signing that the manager stepped in and resolved without hesitation, making the overall experience positive.

Bill Winslow

October 16, 2017

"Great experience working with Andy Sayers!! "

- George Howroyd

This was one of the easiest vehicle acquisitions I have ver made, and Andy Sayers made it so. Andy has a great low key approach that is backed up by his thorough knowledge of the vehicles he sells and leases. He was super responsive, he listened to my needs, and he proactively responded with what turned out to be a great deal on both the trade-in of my GL450 and the purchase of my new S450 (in an amazing color combination) with the exact equipment I was looking for. I will definitely recommend Andy Sayers at RBM of Alpharetta to my friends who are considering a Mercedes. I'm happy!

Andy Sayers