RBM of Alpharetta

Kyle Edson

Lisa Brennan, Finance Manager, RBM of Alpharetta

Lisa Brennan

December 15, 2017

"If Bill Favini works there it must be good!"

- CA-GUY

Bill is the BEST salesperson we have ever had period! We purchased dozens of cars and trucks for business and personal use and the best salesperson since 1990 when we bought our first 2 Infinity’s bar none is Bill Favini! 2 days ago we bought another brand new car and we were very patient with the newer salesperson. I lost track of time and before I knew it 5 hours went by and they hadn’t PDI the vehicle yet. We had to leave the Car Dealership to make our 5:30 dinner appt with a client and we couldn’t leave until 6:45 because our car wasn’t ready yet and our trade was already theirs. We ended up driving our old car to the dinner appt and came back to the dealer by 9pm to PU our new car. I told My wife remember when we would call Bill Favini in California and he would have our cars clean and ready for PU at the dealer and we were out in 15 minutes! I said wow that was the good old days Bill made it a great process and we wished he was still In California.

Bill Favini

December 14, 2017

"Great Experoence"

- jaeapla

This is the fifth car I have purchased or leased from David Wang at RBM of Alpharetta. I do business with people I like, and David is the best -- always a great experience to do business with professionals - David, Tom Ahern and Donnie Moore..

David Wang
Tom Ahern
Other Employees : Donnie Moore

December 14, 2017

"Katherine E."

- Katherine E.

I was looking for a Mercedes coupe with certain options (not easy to find). Bill Winslow was very helpful with the entire purchasing process. Our total time at the dealership was less than 2 hours for the test drive, preliminary and final paperwork. It was by far the easiest car purchase we have had.

Bill Winslow