RBM of Alpharetta

Sharon Thompson, Finance Director, RBM of Alpharetta

Sharon Thompson

Finance Director

October 23, 2018

" AAA+ The Best Car Buying Experience, Ever!"

- kona006

The entire dealership, from the receptionist to the top Management, are as good as it gets. The salesman, Sheaffer Cheek, was professional, courteous, honest, and was very responsive. I would recommend Sheaffer, and RBM, without hesitation.

Sheaffer Cheek

October 23, 2018

"Excellent Experience buying our first Mercedes Benz."

- Robin

We purchased our first Mercedes Benz this weekend. We were recommended by neighbors of ours to visit RBM of Alpharetta to and ask for Bill Favini. I am so glad that we had this recommendation! Bill was such a pleasure to work with. His knowledge of the product and professionalism made this exciting purchase go so smooth. He really took the time to go over everything with us and help us make the best purchase for what our needs and wants were. We are extremely happy with the purchase we made and we would definitly come back to this dealership and ask for Bill again. If you are in the market, I would highly recommend RBM of Alpharetta and Bill Favini for a Sales Consultant. There were two others that we came in contact during the transaction that were so helpful and knowledgeable. Tom Ahern and Diane Evans. Tom made sure that our financing was explained properly and made the process a quick and easy. Diane, she went over all the technology and explained all the features making sure we knew how they functioned and what exactly each did. I would highly recommend RBM of Alpharetta! They are truely a class act.

Diane Evans
Bill Favini
Tom Ahern

October 22, 2018

"Great experince!"

- 2for1

I worked with David Wang, a long term employee at RBM. He is very knowledgeable about the Mercedes and the differences from model to model, and year to year. He spent a good amount of time explaining a lot of the differences. He was very accommodating and understanding when I didn't buy the car we had been discussing, so I thought I owed it to him to let him know what car I had bought. I ended up buying a used Mercedes from another location, when I told him what I had bought he asked me to hold for a minute and checked to see what they might have, never giving up. It turned out he had almost the exact same car as the one I purchased. I had a 5 day return option on my car so I went in to see the car he had on the lot, primarily because I couldn't believe it! But he did indeed have the same car, better interior (black carpets vs white), better warranty, a few more miles, but you can't have everything! And a very competitive price. So I returned the 1st car, feeling very bad, because the other salesman was also very good! After visiting at least 6 other dealerships, representing totally different makes and models I ended buying the same car from the only two good salesmen I had the pleasure of meeting.

Elisabeth Sexton