I would HIGHLY recommend steering clear of this dealer and Jaguar in general. This dealer does not care about their customers, only getting a sale. After sale, they are not customer focused. In my experience with them, the customer is the very least focus. Jaguar Corporate is also not customer focused and does not show any effort is resolving the customer issues brought forth.
I purchased a 2018 F-pace brand new. Ive seen power wheel toy cars with more technology than what is offered in the onboard "infotainment" system. When speaking with the "expert" from the dealer in the vehicle he was uninformed on many areas. When discussing the shortfalls of the technology he stated "what we lack in tech, we make up in performance". A luxury vehicle of this caliber should not lack in any facet.
- They dont offer loaners unless your car is going to be there greater than 3-4hours. Unacceptable to assume its ok for customers to sit in a small waiting area for multiple hours
- My vehicle alerted that "Service is Required". I call to make an appointment and the closest one available is WEEKS out. This is typical of Jaguar each time Ive tried to make an apt for service. Again, not customer focused
- Majority of the time I called in for service, I was sent to voicemail.
- I make the apt speaking with the service professional at the dealer. When I show up they inform me that they cannot service my vehicle as it is "not within 30days of the purchase date" and turned me away. Unacceptable!
- I received promotional emails for someone elses vehicle. This is a security issue as they assigned my email address to someone else's account
This list can go on and on....my final point to make is DO NOT BUY A JAGUAR. And if you choose to buy into this crap brand, CERTAINLY DO NOT buy from this dealer.