Jaguar Santa Barbara

401 South Hope Avenue, Santa Barbara, California 93105 Directions
Sales: (805) 682-2000

1 Review of Jaguar Santa Barbara

April 19, 2012

"WOW!! Simply stated, one of the best vehicle service..."

- zekester60

WOW!! Simply stated, one of the best vehicle service experience to date. If the Sanra Barbara Auto Group was trying to changed a failed image of the past, they greatly succeeded. Whatever you experienced before; forget it!! Come back and give this dealership another try; you won't be disappointed. I was very sceptical about coming back to this service department because of the sub-par service we had received in the past. Am I glad I changed my mind! Our Service Technician, Jee Thao, from the beginning, treated us with kindness, courtesy and respect. We've been back twice so far with the most recent event happening in April 2012. Our vehicle had been acting up while we were on vacation. We were on our way home that night and rather than coming back the next day, which would have been out of the way, we decided to crop it off on the way home. We'll as luck would have it, traffic was bad and we ran late. One call to Jee and the problem was solved. Not only did this guy stay until we arrived, he had a loaner vehicle ready to go for us to complete our trip. He gave us all the information we needed swiftly and accurately. He made no false promises; just the straight answers. During the entire process, he kept us informed and avaliable for us if we had any questions. Well, I did call and got his voicemail. I thought to myself, I'm not getting a call back for a couple of days. Boy was I wrong!! He immediately returned my call and had the answers. End result: My vehicle is running great and it didn't cost me a fortune for the repairs. Way to go Santa Barbara Auto Group. You restored my confidence and will, without a doubt, see you first when I purchase my next car. Needless to say, I will return to your service department, if needed for any needed repairs on my vehicle.

Jee Thao