Jake Sweeney Chrysler Jeep Dodge

478 Reviews of Jake Sweeney Chrysler Jeep Dodge

October 15, 2018

"Awesome Service"

- Mccoy26

I just bought a Jeep Wrangler from Dwayne Smith at Jake Sweeney. The service was incredible and he completed the transaction in a very timely manner. I was very impressed with his service and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car.

Todd Ohnmeis
Dwayne Smith
Suzette Hunter
October 05, 2018

"Rodney was awesome!!!!!!"

- Siyonce

We went into the dealership not sure which vehicle we wanted to purchase - new or used. We had 4 Dodge Challengers in mind 2 new and 2 used and Rodney showed us every single one. He was very patient with us and answered all questions we had. Now we’re the proud owners of a 2019 Dodge Challenger! We highly recommend Rodney and his team at Jake Sweeney. They definitely have a life long customer!

October 01, 2018

"Had an great experience."

- Hollafaxz81

Had a call from dealership talked to rodney and from there the experience was great also worked with me and not tell me what I was going to by able to get I would highly recommend someone to their Establishment

September 29, 2018

"Deceptive advertising and unethical business practices"

- Mstok

I was car shopping online and found a vehicle within my budget with the specs I desired. Due to the dealership's distance from my home, I even emailed an inquiry to the dealership on that specific vehicle to confirm the specs and price. I received a response and so I made the drive. However, upon retrieving the vehicle, the salesperson instantly said the car had been upgraded and so there would be no way that the dealership would honor that price. What I stated that it would seem unethical to not honor a posted price, this employee stated that it has happened before and customers have to pay for the upgrades. He said the dealership would not honor the posted price because there is a disclaimer on their website to cover such mishaps. When I stated that I had even emailed prior to confirm the price, the employee stated that he did not read my inquiry as responses are automated. He was right though. The manager would not honor the price, even when I stated I would pay the full price listed online for the vehicle. The cost of the upgrades were just under $3,000 but I walked away due to the unethical nature of the business practice. A business should always honor a price in good faith. I am posting this review because I want anyone who visits this dealership to be aware that the price you see online is not necessarily what you will have to pay. It may just be $2,000 to $4,000 more. Not enough to destroy your budget, but high enough to bring in more profit for the dealership. The low price you see may just be to get you to the dealership. This dealership's website states it strives to deliver exceptional customer service. My one firsthand experience, however, has shown this to not be the case at all.

Kevin Laxton
Other Employees : I did not get the name of the finance manager who made the decision not to honor the price. I also asked to see the finance information used to tell me what the vehicle price was and what I would be financing and was refused.
September 18, 2018

"Tried to Scam Me"

- JeepOwner423

I found a great Jeep on their website and called and inquired. It was a great price and they said they can do it at that price. I immediately came in that day and they committed to this price. They agreed to the price and tried to find what the final payment would be similar to before running my credit. They took my information and ran my credit without my agreement and pinged my account. This is where I knew I was scammed. They changed the price and tried making me sign without knowing. I called out the price and they ran to the back room and said the new price was the best they could do. It was not an issue with my credit. My credit is the best it could be never having debt and a long history. The manager "Big Mike" came out because he can "fix" any problem. I told him my issue about running my credit without my knowledge and the changed price and he said they were already giving me a deal. $20,000 more than the original price is not a deal. He then yelled and berated me in front of all of his employees and other customers. When I asked for a copy of his quote and showed him the original agreement he said "you can wipe your a$$ with that agreement for all I care" and ran off to the back with all the paperwork. I then called Jake Sweeney's son who runs this location and told him the story. He insured me that he would reach out and try to fix the problem or come up with a reasonable explanation. He was genuine and I believed him. An explanation of what happened is all I wanted. He also said he would give me the paperwork they ran for me. He then ghosted me. After a week I tried calling him multiple times and would get hung up on immediately. My guess is he knew they messed up big and didn't want to confront me. These were terrible humans with terrible moral and business ethics. Don't bother unless you enjoy getting embarrassingly yelled at. I am considering legal action.

Josh Alig
Michael Gresham
September 18, 2018

"Worst experience EVER"

- BNHFFARMS

There is NO one there that cares about the customer experience. All they care about is the number of cares they sell. I have bought many new RAM trucks over the years, but would never recommend JAKE SWEENEY to anyone.

Mike Sunderman Jr.
Gary Allen
Mark Postallion
Other Employees : Eric Mulpin
September 14, 2018

"Great positive helpful sales team!"

- Nice lady Cherokee

I had the best positive experience in buying a new car from the moment I walked in! I was fortunate and lucky enough to have Marty help me get the car I wanted and at a price I could afford! Buying a car can be very stressful and Marty reassured me every step of the way in a very positive comfortable way! His easy going, fun, caring attitude, working to make sure I got what I wanted, never faltering from his positive attitude that he would be able to get me exactly what I wanted, at the price I wanted, was exceptional! He went the extra mile to be sure I was happy and got me an even better deal on an upgrade when the car I wanted at the last minute was sold. When he says trust me We’ll get it done, he does and this dealership does! I was extremely impressed with him and his team and would highly recommend this dealearship and Marty!

Marty Deitsch
September 11, 2018

"Searching for a vehicle "

- Veronica

Rodney made my experience very nice with Jake Sweeney. He took his time to find me the vehicle that I wanted. It was a pleasure to work with him. He is very customer driven. I would highly recommend that you reach out to him if you are in the market for a vehicle.

September 06, 2018

"Great "

- Yolanda

Rodney has always been helpful. Throughout the years he sold me 3 different cars & everytime I Loved His service. I’m going to keep returning to Jake Sweeney & referring people to him.

Todd Wright
August 29, 2018

"Return customer"

- jd

I believe this is my 3rd Wrangler that I have leased through this particular dealership. I always know what to expect...great customer service and fair pricing!

Marty Deitsch