Frankfort Toyota

Gary Fields

February 18, 2018

"Toyota Camry"

- Bert Kissick

My wife and I went to Frankfort Toyota after she searched online for a Toyota Camry. I have to say it was the best experience we've ever had at a car dealership. Jesse Smoot was our salesman and he is the best! Thanks!

February 15, 2018

"Found a terrific Highlander"

- Chuck W.

Purchased a 2015 Highlander Limited in what had to be a quick transaction. (My 20-year-old Sienna had finally run out of gas, so to speak.) Didn’t have a lot of time to shop but did make online comparisons with two other area dealers. My deal at Frankfort Toyota was very competitive. Sales rep Gary Fields could not have been more responsive — first by listening to my needs and then giving me the space to fully consider what the dealership had to offer. I test-drove a 2015 RAV-4 but ultimately decided to upgrade. I sent a list of questions to Gary via email and he responded with the info I was seeking. This Highlander is the eighth Toyota in our family and the fourth purchased from this dealership and its corporate predecessors. We also have all our maintenance service done here.

Gary Fields
Bill Spillman

February 15, 2018

"No pressure and easy"

- RSutcliffe

I am not a big fan of car sales and always get aggrevated before the deal is done. Greg made buying a car easy and for the first time ever I had a great experience in buying a car.

Greg Woods