Frankfort Toyota

Jesse Smoot

David Burnside, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Frankfort Toyota

David Burnside

June 16, 2018

"Fast, courteous and really listen to your needs. "

- Adavid568

They worked hard to make sure I had the information I needed to make a choice then worked hard to get me the best do dancing possible. They were very nice and courteous.

June 15, 2018

"Above and Beyond Salesman"

- JanieM

My salesman, Jesse Smoot was MAGNIFICENT!! He was very patient, and spent several hours with me until I found the vehicle I wanted. Mr. Bill Gaines did an awesome job in answering all my questions and explaining each form.

Jesse Smoot
Bill Gaines

June 13, 2018

"Purchased a 2018 4 Runner - Good experience"

- K & D

Chris Stewart was our salesman, and we specifically wanted to work with him because we came in for a test drive last fall and he was not at all pushy. We told him we were thinking about purchasing a 4 Runner, but weren't ready yet. He let us test drive and gave us information about the vehicle, but put no pressure on us to buy then. Then, when we did come in to make the purchase, it was a very pleasant experience overall. They have also followed up with us a couple of times to make sure we didn't have any questions. I don't remember the other staff that worked with us, but they were all very pleasant and helpful.

Chris Stewart