Jake Sweeney Kia

5969 Centennial Cir, Florence, Kentucky 41042 Directions

405 Reviews of Jake Sweeney Kia

July 13, 2018

"Very patient and willing to work at your pace. "

- Autumn C

Brandon and all the other great sales staff helped me pick the best car for me. They even let me test drive a soul for a few days to ensure I made the best choice for my needs and took the time to explain all the things that were misleading from other dealerships. Thanks for threw great experience!

Brandon Haywood
July 08, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Trish4476

Everyone at this dealership was really friendly and made us feel comfortable! Car buying is very high one my list of things I hate, but these guys made it easy! Don Houser was great to work with and Coby Sweeney was also very friendly and helpful! This was a great experience!

Dante Goetz
Coby Sweeney
June 28, 2018

"Review"

- TBennett

No buying experience is perfect. However I must say mine was pretty close. I am a customer service account coordinator for major grocery chains. Customer service is my business. I know what I expect. My standards are based on the type of support that I give my own customers.  They are high. My experience with this dealership & the customer service sealed the deal for me. I received a welcome fairly soon after I entered the Sweeney Kia dealership. It wasn't too soon or too late. I spent almost three hrs with the sales person Don Houser and other members of the staff on a Sunday and came back the next day with my mind made up that I wanted to make my purchase with this dealership even before I had decided on a vehicle. Update 4 weeks later: I received a great deal with a remote start and all weather floor mats "after market" as part of the deal on to my 2018 Kia Sorento 7 passenger. The remote start was put in the same week and so far works perfectly! I received the front and 2nd seat floor mats just a couple weeks later. So excited! However, I am still waiting on a decision about the 3rd row seating floor mat/s which I understood was part of the deal. I did question it during, but did not make a fuss about details being "written out" on the addendum/coda. My sales person is still working on it. Just make sure you get any add on incentives "detailed and spelled out" on the addendum in "your wording". This way you will know exactly what to expect. A tip from the sales person side of me. Make sure that that a copy of the coda is in your hand separate from the other paperwork before you sign no matter what dealership you purchase with. It was not an issue at this dealership, just a friendly tip. I have found a factory 3rd row elsewhere for a little less if it doesn't happen here. So to wrap it up. Regardless of the outcome of the 3rd row mat, I am still extremely happy with my purchase so far.

Tony Darpel
June 01, 2018

"What do you expect when buying a used car?"

- Matt M

This was probably the roughest car purchase I've ever been through. Bought Memorial Friday 5/25 ($25-30k) BROKE DOWN Tuesday 5/29 (owned for 1 business day/morning) Picked up Friday 6/1 - While being repaired they were supposed to fix wheel molding issue (didn't) - Tried to initiate return or swap (refused, but offered to trade it in) - Scheduled molding to be replaced but they didn't list in contract, so now won't - Cant get a return call *obviously, so much more to say about above A comment that stuck with me and ended really the entire conversation and any future relationship.. "You bought a used car, what'dya expect!?"

Jesse Parks
Other Employees : Kateab Hunter
May 31, 2018

"Excellent"

- Sunisa

Don Hauser make buying my new car easy . This is my third car with them . I love my new Kia Sorrento ! I would recommend you to visit them . Everybody there is really nice and helpful . Coby Sweeney he is really nice and he loves Hawaii.

DJ Moore
Coby Sweeney
May 29, 2018

"Straightforward, honest and fast!"

- Banks42

We had been to several different dealerships before we cam to Jake Sweeney, none of them even came close to the level of professionalism and overall ease of working with the entire Jake Sweeney staff. Ryan and Mike were both incredibly straightforward and never tried to push us into anything we didn't tell them we were interested in. We knew pretty much exactly what we wanted and they were able to make it happen at the lowest price we had seen. They were both patient in their interactions with us and the sales manager was very attentive and seemed genuinely happy to available to help us if needed. Financing was super easy and quick and Rom was very knowledgeable about the different options and how they could specifically help us.

Rom Beagle
Michael Meyer
May 18, 2018

"Ryan Is Awesome!!!"

- Spudette41

Ryan is an awesome sales person. He is very knowledgeable about the Kia products. We haggled over thirty one cents and he hung in there with me. I gave him a hard way to go but I do appreciate all of his hard work. I would recommend Ryan to anyone who is looking to purchase a new vehicle. He helped me pick the perfect vehicle including color, options, and model. I love my car!!!

Andrew Usleaman
Shane (Anthony) Soard
May 18, 2018

"Everything worked out great!"

- morganjade

Our situation wasn't the most ideal and they made us feel right at home. Ryan was our guy and was very straight forward but kind about how the situation was going and what the options were. I felt like I was very informed through the process and everybody was super helpful.

Shane (Anthony) Soard
April 29, 2018

"Best experience ever! "

- Mensign

Marcus and Rom were awesome! Marcus found the exact car I wanted. No pressure and really worked hard to stay in my budget. Financing was quick and easy.

Marcus Pruitt
Rom Beagle
May 07, 2018 -

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Thank you for the awesome review of Jake Sweeney Kia of Florence! We strive to meet the needs and expectations of our customers, so thank you for letting us know we did so for you during your purchase of your new Kia! If you need further assistance, please give us a call!

April 28, 2018

"Friendly excellent service"

- Lola

Scott is friendly and knowledgeable and explained everything in a way I could understand. He informed me of specials and deals going on at the time I was there. He made sure the work was completed correctly and it was finished sooner than the estimated time. The rest of the service department staff was friendly and helpful. When it came time for me to pay they made it as quick and painless as possible. 😊

Scott Kirn
Andrew Usleaman
May 07, 2018 -

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Thank you for the awesome review of our service department Lola! We always appreciate when our customers take the time to share the experience you had with Jake Sweeney Kia of Florence. We're happy to hear that Scott did such a great job with you during your visit and hope you come see us again when the time is right!