Jake Sweeney Kia

Rom Beagle, Finance, Jake Sweeney Kia

Rom Beagle

Finance

November 13, 2017

"Had issues. New Manager Cody Herald fixed them. "

- rail

We found the exact Kia Sprtage we wanted online and drove 2hrs to pay cash for the vehicle, the buyer experience went well enough, nothing great or too horrible, it was after the buy the issue started.. The sales person name was Shanon Lowe (hes not listed) we never got a call checking on if we liked the vehicle or if we needed anything after the purchase... So if you remember we live 2hrs away we only got one key with the new car and had to come back to the dealer and bring the (CONGO) form which we still have and get the other key... So I have called at least 3 times checking on this trying to get someone to order the key because the parts guy said it was a laser cut key and had to come straight from Kia, yet no key has been ordered and no one has called me back... I guess im going to have to drive 2hrs to meet in person to get them to order key, then drive 2hrs home, then 2hrs back up to get key and get it programmed seems crazy!!!! this dealer seems like once they get your money they dont worry about the costumer after the sale.... And if they want to fix this they can contact me and order the stupid key and i can edit my review!! Edit:::::::: They got a new manager 6 months ago I got to speak with him and he took care of my issue with the key. Glad to see they are hiring people who care about the customer after the sale. Just this simple gesture made me change what I thought of Jake Sweeney Kia Thanks Cody Herald!

Shanon Lowe, Cody Herald

November 09, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- SCondit

My husband contacted Stephen Berry, and set up a time when we could come in and talk about trading my 2014 Kia Soul in, on a new model. He greeted us out front and showed us several cars. We instantly felt comfortable with this young man. When I picked the color and style... I liked the Kia Soul Plus, he let us test drive, while he did some checking on prices. We came back, and sat down to talk numbers. He worked hard to get the price we needed, and never made us feel like it was a bother to go back and try to negotiate another offer. By the time we finished, it was closing time, but Stephen stayed and helped me pair my IPhone to my new car! During our talk, while our financing was being completed, I found out he is a Veteran and received a Purple Heart, serving my country, so that I could sleep in safety at night. So first and for most... THANK YOU Stephen, for your service to our country, second... thank you for your great coustomer service to Dale and I, and I must say... THANK YOU Jake Sweeney, for seeing the potential in this wonderful young man, and hiring him. He is a great asset to your dealership!!! See you again Stephen! 😉 ,

Stephen Berry

November 08, 2017

"We love it!"

- Stacey Huseman

We love the 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia! Thanks for helping Steve find just the right one! The process was seamless and the entire staff was friendly and courteous!

JJ Parsons