Jake Sweeney Kia

Angela  Feldkamp, Service Writer, Jake Sweeney Kia

Angela Feldkamp

Service Writer

January 13, 2018

"2008 Kia Optima Service"

- KiaFan

Always a pleasure dealing with Professionals like Scott Kirn and Nat. Years of 2008 Optima Service very much appreciated! Looking forward to a continuing relationship with Jake Sweeney Kia!! Thanks Again.

Other Employees : Nat

January 13, 2018

"First visit"

- diannel

This was my first maintenance, a little early because apparently there were issues fro Kia that needed to be resolved. Scott was my contact person and I was impressed with his professionalism and the fact that he did everything I asked about and the job was completed ahead of the estimated time. I have asked that all email be sent to Dianne@linstruth.net, not once but four different times and yet here I am responding to an email forwarded to me by my husband. Four people have told me it was taken care of. Hopefully it will be now.

January 12, 2018

"We appreciate Scott's professionalism "

- Holly Sturgill

We were extremely pleased with our service. Scott was very professional and friendly. He was very informative and did his best to find us the best solutions.

Used 2010 Chrysler Town & Country, $13988