Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Jamestown Honda

207 E Fairmount Ave, Lakewood, NY 14750, Lakewood, New York 14750

14 Reviews of Jamestown Honda

April 03, 2019

"Smooth transaction! Nate was excellent!"

- jblomquist

Stopped in to test drive a car and was immediately greeted by Nate. He went along for the drive and was very knowledgable about the vehicle, even though it's not a make he normally sells. He made the whole process painless. Unfortunately, I've had some not-so-good experiences with dealerships in the past. I'll admit it. Buying a new car is not one of my favorite things to do. I can honestly say Nate & Jamestown Honda have changed that. Thank you!

Apr 03, 2019 -

Jamestown Honda responded

We appreciate hearing this! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience here at Jamestown Honda! We are grateful for your business and look forward to being your dealership of choice again in the future!

February 07, 2019

"Bill is a man of his word"

- John B

A year ago I leased a Honda Civic as I was 27450 miles into car which had a year to go on a 30000 mile lease. Bill put me into a brand new Honda with a 36000 mile lease and promised me that he would take care of the body scratches (one major and three minor) on the prior auto when it can time to turn it in ten months later. It can be tricky and confusing and costly when one tries to turn a lease car early. Bill led me through that quagmire and saved me about $3000 in the process Of course the other staff members have a tendency to reflect the attitude of their leadership Kudos all around !

Feb 08, 2019 -

Jamestown Honda responded

Thank you for this great review! We are happy to hear your experience with Bill and Jamestown Honda has been a great one! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to work with you!

October 28, 2018

"Friendly, helpful staff"

- Kevin23

I was able to get a great deal on a car from the friendly staff at Jamestown Honda. Everything went smoothly and I was able to get a great car.

Nicole Miller
Oct 29, 2018 -

Jamestown Honda responded

Thank you for this review! We're happy to hear your experience here at Jamestown Honda was 5-star worthy! We appreciate your business!

June 27, 2018

"Nate is great"

- Bearca

Nate made a bad first impression from another rep who treated us like dirt, turn into a very good experience .ratings are high because of Nate and Paul.

Other Employees : Paul James
Jun 27, 2018 -

Jamestown Honda responded

Thank you for the review. While we're disappointed to hear you had a frustrating first experience, we are happy to hear Nate was able to turn it around and provide you with good customer service. We appreciate your patience.

June 25, 2018

"Go to Curtis Strong"

- full1733

Curtis Strong is a reliable, honest, straight to the point salesman. He will take the time to tell you about the features of each car and find a vehicle within your price point. I was nervous to deal with a car salesman and afraid that I would be ripped off, but Curtis found me the perfect vehicle for a great price. I would suggest him and the dealership to anyone looking for a great car shopping experience! Thank you Curtis!

Curtis Strong
Jun 25, 2018 -

Jamestown Honda responded

Thank you for this review! We're happy to hear the Curtis was able to provide you with 5-star customer service! We appreciate your willingness to recommend him & Jamestown Honda to others, based on your experience! Thank you for your business!

June 19, 2018

"2018 Civic HB"

- Williamtpatrick52

Nate was informative, easy to deal with and too the point. Best experience yet getting into my 4th lease. Look forward in doing business in the future.

Jun 19, 2018 -

Jamestown Honda responded

Thank you for this review! We're happy to hear that Nate was able to provide you with 5-star service! We appreciate your business & look forward to keeping you as a lifelong customer!

February 25, 2018

"Fantastic"

- Sherry

I was so impressed with this dealership. We were looking in the parking lot and a woman came out and handed us her card and said if you have any questions you can shoot me a text. I loved that they were not in my face trying to push a sale. Once we started talking with Nichole Kavanaugh we were even more impressed. Everyone there made us feel right at home and overall this was fantastic. I will never go to another dealer.

Other Employees : Nichole Kavanaugh
Feb 25, 2018 -

Jamestown Honda responded

Thank you for this excellent review, Sherry! We appreciate your kind words about Jamestown Honda! We're so happy to hear your experience with us was 5-star worthy. Welcome to the Jamestown Honda family!!

January 24, 2018

"Great car buying experience! "

- Allen & Sheila

Everyone at this dealership went out of their way to make this the easiest new car purchase we have ever made. We were given a great price on a new Pilot.....no reason to look at any other Honda dealers. The friendliness of the staff (Dom, Nicole, Tyler, and Bill) and their knowledge about their vehicles made Jamestown Honda a very easy choice for us to make a new car purchase....thank you Jamestown Honda!

Nicole Miller
Other Employees : Dominic Albanese, Tyler Brown
Jan 25, 2018 -

Jamestown Honda responded

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We appreciate your kind words about our staff and are so happy to hear that your experience with us was easy and friendly! Congrats on your Pilot and welcome to the Jamestown Honda family!

November 30, 2017

"My new Honda CRV"

- Hondawoman

This is my third Honda vehicle. I’m so pleased with the professionalism and helpfulness of the staff at Jamestown Honda. No pressure, just respect. Dominic and Bill went over and above. Thanks, I love my new CRV!

Dominic Albanese
Nov 30, 2017 -

Jamestown Honda responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're happy to hear your experience with us was professional and helpful! Thank you for your kind words about our staff! Welcome to the Jamestown Honda family!

November 14, 2017

"First time Honda Buyer"

- John Brustrom

My wife had a Honda CRV that she ordered new when Hartley had the Honda franchise. She loved it and drove it for many trouble-free years. Since then, the nearest dealer was in Erie, and we wanted to buy locally. So it was a no-brainer for me to go to Jamestown Honda when it opened here. Our salesman is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and attentive to our needs. Everyone on the staff, Bill (GSM), Justin (Finance) and, of course, Curtis, our salesman, are consummate professionals. I love my new Honda CRV EXL - it is a beautiful, comfortable, well-engineered and high tech vehicle that will last me for many years. I am extremely happy with my purchase and I highly recommend Jamestown Honda to anyone in the market for a new SUV.

Curtis Strong
Other Employees : Justin Messina
Nov 14, 2017 -

Jamestown Honda responded

Thank you for this wonderful review, John! We appreciate your business and hope to be able to assist you with all your future Honda needs! We're glad to hear you're happy with your new CR-V! Welcome to the Jamestown Honda family!