Jarnagin Ford

PO Box 217, Rutledge, Tennessee 37861 Directions

1 Review of Jarnagin Ford

June 16, 2015

"Great car buying experience!"

- JP-New Ford owner

We had the BEST buying experience we have ever had! After deciding on the new car we wanted and doing a lot of research on price, I ask John Jarnagin, Jr. of Jarnagin Ford to find the car we wanted. I gave him the details of the car we wanted (including the interior and exterior color) and then I ask him for the best price he could get the car for. He located the vehicle that I was looking for. He also gave me the best price that I had found for the exact vehicle that I wanted and had already priced at several Knoxville dealerships and requested their "best out the door price" in writing. I did not share any information from one dealership to another on the prices that I had obtained. I only had this information for my purposes of finding the best deal for the same car. The other dealerships did not like giving me the information, however at Jarnagin Ford they gave me the "out the door price" without any question or any hassle. This is the way it should be at every dealership! Every dealership I visited was higher in price for the same car (except color). John located the car we wanted and arranged for it to be delivered for our purchase. We purchased the car and we are happy to have done business with them. We found this dealership to be very honest and efficient. They also do not nickel and dime you to death with every fee you can think of (believe me there are a lot of fees included that we as customers should not be paying) We would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a good honest price! If they do not have the car in stock, have them look for it like we did. We plan on doing business with them again in the future. Hope this review helps you in finding a great car sales experience. Believe me the drive is worth the money you will save! Sincerely, Boyd, Julie and Rebekah Pratt (Knoxville, TN)

John Jarnagin, Jr and Rita Jarnagin