Jasper Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

24 Reviews of Jasper Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

December 02, 2017

"My purchase"

- Mary L Gentry

Thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Jasper Jeep a couple of weeks ago. The staff was super helpful, but not pushy. I was treated with the utmost respect and sincerity.

Johnny Parks
Dec 04, 2017 -

Jasper Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM responded

Mary, thank you so much for the kind words. We’re so pleased to hear about your experience and that you were treated well. We hope you have a great week!

November 10, 2017

"Excellent service with April Yeast"

- Chuck

Ms. Yeast was very helpful both with details of models available and the differences, she was very helpful to us in making a selection. She was very knowledgeable and respected our time. Our purchase went very well

Nov 28, 2017 -

Jasper Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM responded

Chuck, we’re very glad to hear that you had a great visit with April. We appreciate the kind words and review. We hope you have a great week!

October 19, 2017

"Great first experience...I'll be back!"

- AllenC

Recently, my older vehicle with almost 215,000 miles started giving me issues. I researched what I wanted and where I wanted to buy from, then settled on Jasper Jeep. I bought a 2018 Jeep Cherokee and I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with this dealer. What struck me first of all was the fact that when I walked into the dealership, *every single person* that walked past me greeted me and was friendly. April was outstanding to deal with, answered the questions I had, and was very knowledgable. Johnny was very professional with the trade-in process, and Richard was great as well when I spoke with him. I am a happy customer and will continue using Jasper Jeep in the future.

Johnny Parks
Oct 23, 2017 -

Jasper Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM responded

Allen, thank you very much for choosing Jasper Jeep. We’re glad that April, Johnny and Richard were able to provide you with an excellent experience. We hope you love the new 2018 Cherokee and are glad to have you as customer. Have a great week!

October 17, 2017

"Incredible pricing and service!"

- AshleySinclair

My husband and I bought a 2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU and it was the best vehicle buying experience we have ever had. Everyone was super friendly and made the buying process so easy. Ryker, the owner took his own time to go over the entire vehicle with us at the end. We will forever be Jasper Jeep customers!!

Oct 18, 2017 -

Jasper Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM responded

Ashley, thank you so much for the kind words. We are glad you had a great buying experience at Jasper Jeep! We are happy to have earned your future business and we are grateful for your review. Have a great rest of your week and enjoy the new Wrangler!

October 16, 2017

"Jasper Jeep Rocks!!!"

- Tom E

This was the best experience buying a car ever. We were treated with respect and never pressured. Our salesman was honest and made you feel at home. We were given a fair price on our purchase and our trade in.

Oct 17, 2017 -

Jasper Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM responded

Tom, we’re very glad to hear that you had a great buying experience. We do our best to have our customers feel comfortable and glad you felt that way while you were with us. We hope you have a great week. Thank you.

September 17, 2017

"Jeep Willy's"

- Audi truth

In and out, I've purchased and leased a lot of vehicles in my time and this was one of the better experiences of all the dealerships I've been to.

Sep 19, 2017 -

Jasper Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM responded

We appreciate the review, and the time you took to let us know about your visit. We appreciate your business and kind words. Have a great week!

September 07, 2017

"Fastest car buying experience ever."

- RAM2500

I'm rating my experience high. We handled everything through e-mails, saving a huge amount of time. April was very prompt in responding to my questions and e-mails and even responding to me on her days off. I think I was only at the dealership for 30 min's picking up my new truck. BTW, I love it!

Sep 19, 2017 -

Jasper Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM responded

Thank you so much for the great words about April and our dealership. We’re glad to hear that you love the new RAM Truck and we hope you have a great fall and winter using it!

August 23, 2017

"Thank you! "

- jeepwave

April was great to deal with! Went above and beyond to help me get into my new car. Can't say enough good about the deal. Service department is also exceptional. I feel safe in my used car thanks to Adam.

Aug 30, 2017 -

Jasper Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM responded

We are so glad to hear that April provided you with a great visit and Adam helps you with your service. We do our best to be great in sales and service, we’re glad you found that with you visits. Have a great rest of your week!

August 13, 2017

"Easy way to buy a car"

- xyz

Unlike other dealerships, Jasper Jeep is an easy way to buy a car. I wish they sold other brands. If so, I would purchase all cars here.

Aug 15, 2017 -

Jasper Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM responded

We’re very glad to hear that you enjoy the buying experience here. We are glad to have you as a customer and hope you have a great day.

August 12, 2017

"Great Service and Exceptional People"

- TSUP

Always a great experience, very knowledgeable and professional. Ryker Lowe is the very best at locating the perfect vehicle for our needs. Thanks to a great team at Jasper Jeep.

Aug 15, 2017 -

Jasper Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM responded

Thank you for the kind words. We do our best and we glad to have you as a customer. We appreciate your business, and hope you have a great week.