Jasper Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

Used Car Manager

December 02, 2017

"My purchase"

- Mary L Gentry

Thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Jasper Jeep a couple of weeks ago. The staff was super helpful, but not pushy. I was treated with the utmost respect and sincerity.

November 10, 2017

"Excellent service with April Yeast"

- Chuck

Ms. Yeast was very helpful both with details of models available and the differences, she was very helpful to us in making a selection. She was very knowledgeable and respected our time. Our purchase went very well

October 19, 2017

"Great first experience...I'll be back!"

- AllenC

Recently, my older vehicle with almost 215,000 miles started giving me issues. I researched what I wanted and where I wanted to buy from, then settled on Jasper Jeep. I bought a 2018 Jeep Cherokee and I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with this dealer. What struck me first of all was the fact that when I walked into the dealership, *every single person* that walked past me greeted me and was friendly. April was outstanding to deal with, answered the questions I had, and was very knowledgable. Johnny was very professional with the trade-in process, and Richard was great as well when I spoke with him. I am a happy customer and will continue using Jasper Jeep in the future.

Richard Cohn