Jeff Haas Mazda

Todd Troublefield

January 10, 2019

"Amazing dealership"

- Pearl.77

Mr. Cuong was so helpful and funny! He wasn’t pushy at all, he worked with me.. I love my new car! Everyone greeted me and helped so much. I will be going back.

Cuong Nguyen

January 05, 2019

"Best experience "

- Bjm

I can’t express how much I’m thankful for this dealership,they’re the best. Turned my difficult situation into something positive. Mohamad and Nick were great they was determined to help me anyway possible. I really appreciated their honesty and directness. Definitely would recommend they won’t let you down!

Mohamad Rahhal

December 14, 2018

"Good experience, great price, kind people"

- BE

The dealership was clean and well done, my salesman Mohammad was straightforward, the price I found online was the exact price they asked, they were willing to work with me on my trade in and it made the deal I got even sweeter. Also got a full bumper to bumper warranty for the next 100,000 miles. I definitely recommend this dealership. Love my Mazda 6

George Abdala