Jeff Haas Mazda

Carlos Guzman

September 21, 2018

"Great service "

- Kblalock

I had a great experience at this dealership. I saw a car online that I wanted and he pulled it up on his computer and there were no extra fees and the price online matched the price I was given. I had a bad customer service experience at another Mazda location and decided to come to this location instead. They treated me with respect and helped me get my dream car.

Mohamad Rahhal

September 15, 2018

"Amazing "

- Cait_marie2017

Jeff’s Mazda was a great place I got an amazing car that I’m so excited for and the people there where so nice and helped me I would recommend this place highly because it was an easy process and I got an amazing car thank you Keith so much for helping me find an amazing car

Keith Castilla

September 12, 2018

"Taylor Mallek is AWESOME!!!!"

- Lorraine

When you walk into Jeff Haas you have this instantaneous relaxed feeling. Taylor was informative, courteous, knowledgeable and most of all extremely patient. Taylor made it possible for me to buy a car that I was adamant about owning without any stress. I simply told him what I wanted it and the transaction happened STRESS FREE!!!!

Taylor Mallek