Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands

Anthony Surface, Sales Client Advisor, Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands

Anthony Surface

Sales Client Advisor

November 11, 2018

"Great service and no high-pressure sales"

- Slaljones

Started looking around about two months ago, test drove a few models, and liked our salesperson. He did not pester me with texts and calls, but got the message that we were still deciding on which model, when to purchase, financing, etc., so he gave us our space, but would check in by text once in a while. When we decided to go forward, we got in touch with Marcos, and he did everything he could to have the car ready and the deal done within 24 hours. Very friendly staff, wonderful techs to show us how to use the many gadgets and widgets, very quick responses with questions. Great all-around experience.

Marcos Morales
Paula Alpha
Nic Botusan
Other Employees : David Gonzalez, product specialist

November 06, 2018

"Great service "

- Felicia

The customer service at this location was outstanding! Erich was so helpful & informative on with the purchase of our new G-Wagon. We left very happy.

Erich Beasley

October 30, 2018

"Great Transaction"

- Don Raines

I purchased a vehicle I found online last week. Drove down from Little Rock, Ar. and they were very helpful in getting the deal done quickly so that I could get back on the road. Rosario met me as soon as I walked in and introduced me to Nick the sales manager. After looking over the car I went to the finance department and Harry and Paula made things very easy. While I was doing this David went over the car with my wife showing her how every thing worked and answered any questions she had. Yesterday I had a question concerning the radio and I called Rosario. She immediately had David call me back and he solved my problem in less than a minute. I would no doubt purchase another vehicle from them in the future.

Rosario Fernandez