Mercedes-Benz of the Woodlands

Sales Client Advisor

January 14, 2019

"Professional and Easy"

- Kyleherm1

My wife and I have never owned a Mercedes and didn’t know why to expect when we started looking at them. We worked with Kriss Arbury and the experience that we were provided was excellent. Everyone was knowledable and friendly. At no point in the process did I ever feel like i was being pressured into a vehicle. The entire delearship had more a club feel that we were buying a membership into. We look forward to utilizing all their services moving forward and taking full advantage of their waiting lounge!

Kriss Arbury
Arturo Gutierrez
Joe Drago

January 02, 2019

"Great place!!"

- RTDANSON

I visited this dealership to work on a lease for an E450 Sedan. I can't say enough great things about this dealership. Ultimately I decided to hang on to my current vehicle a bit longer. But when the time is right I will go right back to MBOTW before anywhere else. Luis the salesmen is kind, patient and KNOWLEDGABLE. Justin & Michael the sales managers are a pleasure to work with. All involved are there to earn your complete satisfaction. If you want to buy a Mercedes-Benz or a quality pre-owned vehicle I can't say enough good things about the people here. The experience and treatment I received has made an impact I won't forget about. I will be sure to tell all of my friends about the A+++ experience I had with each and every person I met at Mercedes-Benz of The Woodlands.

Justin Johnson
Luis Osawa
Arturo Gutierrez
Joe Drago

January 02, 2019

"Making car buying easy"

- Yetty

The team at MB of TW made it easy and efficient in deciding what model was best for us and then facilitated making it happen. We have been BMW loyal for over 20 years. With a new driver in the house we were looking for another car and were going to buy a BMW, however, the experience with the that dealership was less than satisfactory. We decided to look at a few other dealers, Mercedes, Audi and Cadilliac. The reception, attention to details, working to get the options we needed were unparalleled. The purchase and delivery were efficient and on point. Will definitely go back. Thanks, Erich, Mike and Harry for making it happen. Of course, my wife love the bow on the car. Nice touch for delivery.

Erich Beasley