Jim Ellis Chevrolet

Product Specialist

February 21, 2018

"I love my car"

- Tony Georgia man

I love my new car. I drove over an hour to get here and it was worth it. Blake was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The Mangers were very nice and the process moved quick and professionally. Facility is nice and clean. Including the bathrooms. I drove a pretty long way in traffic but the deal and service made it well worth it. Thanks’ Blake.

Blake Kenya

February 20, 2018

"Awesome vehicle buying experience!"

- tdills

We just purchased our 9th vehicle since 2009, from Reggie Stagmaier at Jim Ellis Chevrolet. Reggie is not only the BEST salesperson, but the ONLY one we deal with. He takes the stress out of buying a new vehicle. We've also sent friends and family to him who praise his professionalism and friendly manner. If you want a truly no-hassle, stress-free car buying experience, then Reggie is your guy. The financing was seamless with Jeremy Walters. We appreciated that he didn't waste our time with the typical F&I fluff that we didn't need or want.

Reggie Stagmaier
Jeremy Walters

February 09, 2018

"Two Thumbs Up!"

- Jeff Raymond

Love working with Reggie whenever I need to purchase a vehicle. He does everything in his power to ensure I get the car I want at the best price possible. I've purchased several cars over the past 15 years and Jim Ellis Chevrolet has always been fair with the car deals and they are the best when it comes to service.

Reggie Stagmaier