Jim Keras Subaru

Internet Sales Manager

Jared Parker, Service Advisor, Jim Keras Subaru

Jared Parker

September 07, 2017

"A good and relatively stress free transaction."

- Brady Davis

I needed a new vehicle quickly and had wanted an Outback for quite some time. Looking at other vehicles solidified my desire for a newer model. I called and talked to Caleb Davis to set up a time to come look at vehicles and I had pretty much already found the one I wanted online. I drove from Tupelo, MS on a Wednesday evening with my wife and two young children arriving less than an hour before close. I have very little time and it was my only opportunity to visit the dealership in Memphis. I had let them know about my previous nightmare worthy experiences with car dealers and I must say Caleb and Blake were two very patient guys who took the time to listen and work with me on exactly what I needed to make the purchase. Caleb was very kind and explained many of the newer Outback features and took the time to listen and answer all of my questions. He is very straight forward, which is always a plus. Blake was great to work with and made the financing process as smooth as it should be when spending a significant amount of money. I highly recommend visiting Jim Keras Subaru for your purchase. I'll write an updated review after my first experiences visiting the service department and working out any potential issues that may arise with the vehicle.

Blake Mitchusson
Caleb Davis

August 10, 2017

"Terrible service department "

- Paisley

My car had an issue with the key either not coming out of the ignition or locking and not starting. They kept the car for 3 days and told me it didn't do it once, this is after it was doing it for me 5-6 times a day. As soon as I leave and stop to get gas, the car does it. I record it on video and call the dealership where Jared in the service department proceeds to tell me that I don't really have an issue, but I could have it towed back in if I want. No thanks, never again.

Jared Parker

July 27, 2017

"Awesome experience at Jim Keras Subaru!"

- SMAC1

We had an outstanding experience with Brian Bates and the Jim Keras Subaru team! We stopped by to browse on a Sunday morning and despite the dealership being closed, Brian took time to meet with us and was a Subaru guru! He gave us a lot of great advice to help us decide on which Subaru was the best option for us and went above and beyond over the next week to make sure we had everything we needed before we relocated across the country in a few days. Highly recommend Brian and the team!!

Brian Bates