Jim Keras Subaru

Jared Parker

March 14, 2018

"TOTAL INCOMPETENCE "

- Heather W

Bought an Outback From Jim Keras Subaru, guys at Subaru Parked my car under a tree that they told me they know drops "matter" that ruins paint. There were a few scuffs on the doors, at the time of sale they said they would be glad to fix them. Should have been no big deal, turned into a huge mess! First attempt was a waste of time they said their guys could not fix and wanted to schedule with the guys next to the dealership. Okay fine. Returned with car and the other guys did fix scuffs. Unfortunately, the guys at Subaru Parked my car under a tree that they told me they know drops "matter" that ruins paint. It was covered with sticky petals that would not easily come off. reported it to the salesman he said the just come off with a wash. I washed, called back and said they did not come off. They said " yah, they can stain the paint. They did stain it. They then say we can just buff out no worries, trip 3 now. They return my care and it has places on the hood where the paint is chipped down to metal! Now they say they will fill in with touch up paint, all they can do. Now they have an attitude like I am being unreasonable for wanting them to fix the damage they caused twice! Horrible service! Bunch of Clowns!

Brian Bates

February 27, 2018

"Phenomenal Service!"

- Motownmcb

From start to finish, the team that helped me was incredible. They were so professional, knowledgeable, and personable. They really made me feel like I was the only customer there! I’m brand new to the whole Subaru brand, and they made sure that all of my questions and concerns were addressed. I’m now in love with my Forester! Thank you so much to Josh, Blake, and Vinny who helped with the entire process!

Other Employees : Josh Risch, Vinny Girard

September 07, 2017

"A good and relatively stress free transaction."

- Brady Davis

I needed a new vehicle quickly and had wanted an Outback for quite some time. Looking at other vehicles solidified my desire for a newer model. I called and talked to Caleb Davis to set up a time to come look at vehicles and I had pretty much already found the one I wanted online. I drove from Tupelo, MS on a Wednesday evening with my wife and two young children arriving less than an hour before close. I have very little time and it was my only opportunity to visit the dealership in Memphis. I had let them know about my previous nightmare worthy experiences with car dealers and I must say Caleb and Blake were two very patient guys who took the time to listen and work with me on exactly what I needed to make the purchase. Caleb was very kind and explained many of the newer Outback features and took the time to listen and answer all of my questions. He is very straight forward, which is always a plus. Blake was great to work with and made the financing process as smooth as it should be when spending a significant amount of money. I highly recommend visiting Jim Keras Subaru for your purchase. I'll write an updated review after my first experiences visiting the service department and working out any potential issues that may arise with the vehicle.

Caleb Davis