Jimmy Michel Motors

1 Review of Jimmy Michel Motors

January 11, 2016

"Vehicle Purchase"

- exsalesguy

First off - In my previous job I was the Internet Sales Manager at the largest dealership in Wyoming so I am very knowledgeable of fair market prices and how the car sales process works...This weekend I purchased a 2013 Ford Edge from this dealership. My salesman's name was Kiefer Scroggins. I had set the appointment the day before through the Internet Manager (Sheila Jackson). FYI... their Internet department is fantastic! Very quick to return my call on the inquiry that I had made through their website and helpful in setting up the appointment for a test drive. Back to Kiefer... Kiefer is a very professional, educated and detail oriented young man. He definitely does not fit the old-fashioned, dreaded car salesman stereotype that we all have dealt with in the past. He was very polite and extremely thorough and seemed to have in-depth knowledge on not only the vehicle that we wanted to purchase, but all Ford makes and models. He did a great job of explaining and showing us all the vehicle's options and capabilities. There really wasn't much deal making that had to be done. I had done my homework on comparing the wholesale vs retail costs of this and other similar vehicles within a 250 mile radius. This was by far the best pricing on this model vehicle that I could find. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from this dealership (and would highly recommend asking for Kiefer) the next time you are in the market. Thank-you Jimmy Mitchel Motors and THANK-YOU Kiefer Scroggins!!!!!!!

Kiefer Scroggins , Sheila Jackson