Johnson Hyundai of Cary

Michael Black, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Johnson Hyundai of Cary

Michael Black

Sales and Leasing Consultant

February 16, 2019

"Excellent customer service. The best I have ever received a"

- Heidi Martin

Etan Herring was my salesman and he was such a joy to work with and did everything possible to get me in my dream car. He was also so very caring and empathetic to my situation. Such a great buying experience!

Ethan Herring
Cecilia McElroy
Other Employees : Mario Mejia in Finance

February 15, 2019

""No man ever listened himself out of a job.""

- CaryCowgirl

The quote above is from Calvin Coolidge, but don't dismiss this review as one from a fuddy-duddy. I walked into Johnson Hyundai and asked for a female salesperson because, as a female, I've rarely been treated with respect by male salespersons at a car dealership. To Johnson's credit, they have a female salesperson, but she was not working that day. Joseph Lynch assisted me. He was kind, courteous, funny, and most importantly, he LISTENED to me. It took me months to do my research (I looked at ~15 different models of small SUVs) and he waited patiently. He always reminded me of the advantages of Hyundai, helped me weigh the pros and cons of the different brands, and prodded me gently via text when he hadn't heard from me in a while. When I decided on a Santa Fe, he expedited the purchase process. Frank Irizarry helped with that, too. I echo Tanaisha's comment that the folks at Johnson Hyundai made me feel important and respected. I thank them immensely for that! Mark Priest offered me and my companion great conversation while we waited for the purchase process to play out yesterday. I highly recommend this dealership!

Joseph Lynch
Mark Priest

February 15, 2019

"Dope/great experience "

- Tanaisha

When I walk into the dealership I didn't know what to expect but right away I felt at home. They treated me like I was important. They really helped me with my trade. They were very informative and answered all my questions. I hardly ever write reviews however, I would recommend my dealership Johnson Hyundai to anyone. Thank you guys

Joe Germany