Jordan Ford Ltd.

13010 I-35 N, San Antonio, Texas 78233

Alex Davila, Sales Professional, Jordan Ford Ltd.

Alex Davila

Sales Professional
Steve Meeker, Sales, Jordan Ford Ltd.

Steve Meeker

Rowdy Huff, Sales Consultant, Jordan Ford Ltd.

Rowdy Huff

Jeff  Slaughter, Sales Professional , Jordan Ford Ltd.

Jeff Slaughter

Sales Professional

September 21, 2018

"Easiest most stress-free buying experience ever!"

- Loyal Ford Family

Absolute best and easiest car buying experience ever! Julian DeLaRosa made it all so simple. He was respectful, he listened, and he delivered exactly what we wanted at precisely our price point. When we arrived to pickup our new Edge, it was ready to go, clean and full tank of gas! We couldn't be happier with our new Edge and so appreciate the stress-free buying experience Julian and Jordan Ford delivered.

Julian De La Rosa

September 21, 2018

"Amazing salesman "

- Dixiechaos7

I had one of the greatest experiences buying my new vehicle. It’s rare to come across a car salesman that can make this some what painful process pleasant. Cody went above and beyond with my very picky wants and got me right where I wanted to be and never gave up until I drove off the lot with my exact car I dreamed of. I will be sending all my friends and family to him ! They also made getting the final paperwork done pleasant cinnamon was a well oiled machine when it came to the paperwork side of the deal which can be extremely overwhelming. She made it go off with out a hitch and extremely personable which is hard to find now a Days !!! Thank you to both of these two amazing people Jordan ford is a better place because of y’all!

Cody Robinson
Other Employees : Cinnamon

September 19, 2018

"Great experience "

- Steph123

This is our second time at Jordan Ford. Cody gave us an easy, simple experience. We did not spend all day in the dealership buying our Explorer and I left feeling that I was given everything that I wanted without all the stress that comes with buying a new vehicle.

Cody Robinson