Jordan Ford Ltd.

13010 I-35 N, San Antonio, Texas 78233

Jeff  Slaughter, Sales Professional , Jordan Ford Ltd.

Jeff Slaughter

Sales Professional
Mike Bajorek, Sales, Jordan Ford Ltd.

Mike Bajorek

Rowdy Huff, Sales Consultant, Jordan Ford Ltd.

Rowdy Huff

Tim Lee, Sales Professional, Jordan Ford Ltd.

Tim Lee

Sales Professional

June 20, 2018

"Thanks Jordan Ford"

- Brad12

Just wanted to thank Jordan Ford on putting me in an incredible F250. From day one when Joh Castaneda greeted me, I knew I was at the right dealership. John and Wally helped me and were able to answer all my question about the F250. The staff that I delt with were not pushy. I have purchased a lot of vehicles and this is a top noch Dealership! Thanks, Brad

John Castaneda
Other Employees : Wally Hannum

June 16, 2018

"Wonderful Experience at Jordan Ford"

- Josh Futch

I worked with John Montfort for a few days via e-mail to find the exact truck I was looking for and all the different dealer options. He was always very prompt with his responses and even worked with me on his day off. When I arrived at the dealership he was ready with all the paperwork and the keys to the truck for a test-drive. He had everything exactly right on the paperwork and Dustin Miller did a very professional job walking me through all the dealer options I was looking for, especially with picking the right color for the leather. The finance paperwork was also exactly as it was supposed to be and I was in and out very quickly. Overall I feel like I got a great deal and also it was refreshing to work with honest and professional staff. Thank you so much!

John Montfort

June 15, 2018

"Thanks Guys!!!!"

- Ford guy for life.

Just want to thank Rowdy Huff and John Castaneda for the excellent service regarding my recent vehicle purchase. Excellent Customer service is why I continue to make Jordan Ford my go to for vehicle purchases.

John Castaneda