Ken Grody Ford

Internet Sales

August 26, 2017

"The best! "

- Bitcoin

Demetrius hasn't worked with Ken Grody Ford for 6 yrs! It's strange this review in April of 2017. I know the guy well and he now makes 100k a month online and coaches entrepreneurs. All of his reviews on dealer rater were all outstanding as I purchased 3 cars from him when he was a sales manager. Class act guy

Demetrius Montrose

August 21, 2017

"Never give you the adds offers false advertisement!"

- Diego

I took a long drive to ken grody from Bakersfield all for nothing just to waste my time and gas money. they never try to give any of the adds specials false adds and they never even offer me any of the Ford rebates for the new cars. I was their to waste 4 hours of sitting on chair not even a cup of water was offer when I was about to spend $40,000. dollars. This really sucks!

not listed here

July 20, 2017

"Could Not Be Happier "

- Mconway

I found myself suddenly in a car that needed more repairs than it was worth but the wonderful service team and sales team worked with me to trade in my broken car and get me in a new Ford Escape. I cannot say more good things, everyone I interacted with was out of their way helpful and got me a new car that has all the bells and whistles. Sonny Alavicheh was by far the best car sales man I have ever worked with and would not hesitate to go back to him and Ken Gordy Ford in a heart beat for my next new car. If you are in the market for a new car definitely go to Ken Grody Ford.

Sonny Alavicheh