Ken Houtz Chevrolet Buick

Owner/Principal

November 09, 2018

"Great Service Dept"

- 99 PU

I purchased a 2012 Impala from Ken Houtz Chevy based primarily on the great service department. I have known the service manager for many years and he is one of the best I've had the pleasure to deal with in my 55 years of owning and driving cars. I purchased the extended warranty on the Impala knowing with confidence that the warranty would be honored.

Dave Clements
Ken Houtz

April 25, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- MsCamaro

I just purchased my second car from this dealership. I am amazed at how easy they made the process. I really can't say enough about how everyone (from the Service Dept. to the Sales Staff, to the Financing Department) is so professional, courteous and helpful. I usually leave car dealerships feeling like I have been exploited. Not here. They gave me a great trade-in value for my car and even better pricing on my pre-used vehicle. Will come back to them whenever I need to purchase a vehicle. You will not find any Dealership that is more committed to their customers than this family-owned business.

Nick Pavick
Other Employees : Tyler Anderson

February 03, 2018

"Great!!"

- Yes we did

Outstanding service in the purchase of a car for my daughter. Stayed after closing and got the job done. The whole team from start to finish. If I need another car I will start there.

Jeff Hogge