Ken Houtz Chevrolet Buick

Owner/Principal

April 25, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- MsCamaro

I just purchased my second car from this dealership. I am amazed at how easy they made the process. I really can't say enough about how everyone (from the Service Dept. to the Sales Staff, to the Financing Department) is so professional, courteous and helpful. I usually leave car dealerships feeling like I have been exploited. Not here. They gave me a great trade-in value for my car and even better pricing on my pre-used vehicle. Will come back to them whenever I need to purchase a vehicle. You will not find any Dealership that is more committed to their customers than this family-owned business.

Nick Pavick
Other Employees : Tyler Anderson

February 03, 2018

"Great!!"

- Yes we did

Outstanding service in the purchase of a car for my daughter. Stayed after closing and got the job done. The whole team from start to finish. If I need another car I will start there.

Jeff Hogge
Ella Ames

January 16, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service and Experience"

- Gonzalez Fam.

My first time at this dealer and the service that my family and I received was above and beyond expected. I have visited over 20 to 30 dealer before and have never received the service that I received from Ken Houtz Chevrolet. This is NOT your typical large dealer, it is a small but well equip dealer with all models and service you need. Maybe this is why it has this great vibe that you will not find or feel anywhere else. I received service from Ms. Katie and Mr. Ken himself, I end up buying Mr Ken's Demo 2016 Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71. I got a good trade in value for my car and I was pleased with my truck. I will recommend this dealer to anyone. And if I am around Hampton roads again and have to buy another vehicle, I will definitely won't hesitate to buy from this dealer again. Thanks to the House family!

Ken Houtz