Keyes Audi

Audi Brand Specialist

July 01, 2018

"Disgraceful dealership"

- Ben Aroussi

Moses akhanzada was one of the nastiest employees I had the honor of speaking with during my 3 minute visit after being promised numbers from a telemarketer that insisted on better rates in person. Make sure you work with every other possible employee or better yet any other Audi dealership likebAudi of Pasadena or downtown la Audi . Thank you for confirming this was my last visit to this dealership!

Moses Akhanzada

June 07, 2018

"Service "

- Maryricehopkins

We worked with Brian to purchase our car and have been very pleased with our Q5. Short after we purchased the car, it was stolen and they were very quick to help us re-key the car. Now. I am back for the one year service and once again happy with how efficient things went. Thank you!

April 13, 2018

"Great Dealership!"

- Audigal

Service at Keyes Audi is always a thorough and pleasant experience. Blair is responsive and quick to keep me updated on details of my service visit.

Blair was my service advisor.

• Ipads