Keyes Lexus

Anthony Pastoral

Danecia  Dedeaux, Service Advisor , Keyes Lexus

Danecia Dedeaux

November 21, 2017

"New car leasing experience"

- Stephanie Myers

Usually come to this dealership for service and never have any issues (i've seen Danecia). Came in this past weekend to meet with Jose Gabriel to trade in my lease. Generally everything with him was fine - he didn't really try and sell me on anything as I was already there to get a new car. He had to go to Glendale to get the car for me and took a really long time (like 2 hours). I was disappointed that he didn't point out to me that heated seats are not standard on the IS as it's standard on every other base model Lexus, but of course I didn't realize this until after I had already left. I expressed my concerns and Chris Darby called and was really helpful and accommodating - he swapped me out vehicles to one that had the heated/ventilated seat function and upgraded me to one with a navigation system (which the previous one did not have). I dealt with Myra when I came back to swap the vehicles and she was really sweet and thorough explaining everything and did her best to get me in and out quickly. Separately - when Jose got back from Glendale and I was waiting for the car to be washed, I witnessed a woman changing her child's diaper in the waiting room - not the bathroom, the seating area of the dealership. Gross.

Danecia Dedeaux
Chris Darby
Myra Contreras
Other Employees : Jose Gabriel

November 21, 2017

"Job well done. Quick and easy."

- juelb

A very pleasant experience overall. Arshak Kirakosya was friendly, prompt and generous with his time. Very accommodating. I am a long time customer who is never disappointed with Keyes Lexus.

Arshak Kirakosyan

November 20, 2017

"Happy with the recent service."

- Del44

I was very happy with the service this time. Arshak Kirakosya took the time to answer my questions and never made me feel he didn't have time to answer a couple of questions. I also appreciated the fact that he remembered I was waiting in the lounge for service to be completed. Twice in the past, I was ignored and I had to chase down the rep. to find out why service was taking so long. Only to find out the work on my car was completed and my car was parked and waiting for me...but no one bothered to come in the lounge to notify me.

Arshak Kirakosya