King Buick GMC Mitsubishi

Phil Wood

September 21, 2018

"Service appt"

- rfourcade Verified Customer

With my old vehicle I would go to Jiffy Lube for oil changes. When speaking with one of the managers at the dealership after I purchased this vehicle he suggested I use them for oil changes/service. I thought it would be priced higher and inconvenient, but found pricing to be very fair so far and the drop off convenient with the night Dropbox. Vehicle is always ready to be picked up the next evening. Staff is always friendly.

Can’t remember name of contact

September 21, 2018

"Car Purchase"

- DISNEY012 Verified Customer

They were very patient regarding me calling about the car I had ordered. I then switched to an existing car. They obtained the car from the other dealer which was identical to what I had ordered so I could get it sooner.

Zach Fenhaus

September 19, 2018

"Buying our Buick"

- DICOCCOS Verified Customer

Relatively smooth transaction, they had the car we wanted and we were ready to make the purchase. The manager was helpful in getting us to see that our negotiated price was a good fair price based on competition offers.

Bob Benson