King City Chrysler Center

1603 Broadway St, Mt Vernon, Illinois 62864

"GREATEST "

- retvet14 Verified Customer

Least amount of time to purchase my new truck. From start to finish. Personnel were all very friendly from salesman, financial and service. Thx for the service.

Trent Senior
Greg Krahn
Darrin Allison

"A Great Company"

- joshuaqualls Verified Customer

This is a great place to buy your vehicle or get service done to your vehicles, Steve Lombardo is a fantastic guy over at Ford Square and takes care of his customers. The service dept. does fantastic work on all of our vehicles.

Steve Lombardo

November 15, 2018

"Excellent service and great hospitality!"

- holmesy2tall Verified Customer

King City got me a payment that I wanted and found the truck I needed. They gave me a very fair trade-in and reduced price on the truck I bought to where I was actually under my payment max. They found me a good lender and fixed a brake issue on my truck just several days after I bought it for nothing! Great service and good people. Karl and kip did a great job.

Kip Grob