Kingdom Kia

246 Reviews of Kingdom Kia

January 17, 2019

"Awesome experience. "

- Johnua and darren

Completely satisfied our salesman was awesome and not to pushy. Made everything comfortable. Will definitely be going back in the future. Thank you adam for finding us the right car.

Adam Arendt
Jan 18, 2019 -

Kingdom Kia responded

Thank you very much! We are so glad to hear that you had an awesome experience with us! Enjoy your new vehicle! See you next time! :)

January 13, 2019

"Excellent service at Kingdom Kia"

- Sedona2017

The sales personnel at Kingdom Kia has always treated us great. They worked extra hard to make sure everything fell into place so we could trade our vehicle for something newer.

Jessica Guill

Kingdom Kia responded

Thank you very much! We are so glad that everyone treated you great! We are glad that you were able to find you a vehicle you love! See you next time! :)

January 11, 2019

"Service and detail"

- Shaye820

Had my 2018 Forte serviced there since I bought it. They are always very professional, they do an excellent job and are very thorough. I just recently took it to have it detailed and I was amazed at the job they did. They even got melted crayon from my grandson off the seat and I was sure that was there for life. And the price was about a quarter of what I thought it would be. I have paid three times that amount for a detail and didn’t get as good a job done as Kingdom Kia did for me. For the rest of the time I own this vehicle, I won’t take it anywhere else.

Randall Bradford

Kingdom Kia responded

Thank you very much! We are glad that you love our Service and bought a vehicle here. We truly appreciate your loyalty. We are also glad to hear that our detail department was able to get the melted crayon out for your seat! We look forward to seeing you next time! :)

January 11, 2019

"Stick to your price $$$"

- Gregg

Set your limits and don’t be talked into going over ther price you can afford a month.A budget is a budget regardless of what vehicle you want.

Joel Brown

Kingdom Kia responded

Thank you Gregg! We are glad you were able to get into a Jeep you love in the budget you were looking for! See you next time! :)

January 10, 2019

"They were great in helping me get into my new car "

- Carwoman,jenny18

They were great and friendly and very kind to me and my family and they helped me into a wonderful new car and they explained everything to me about my car and what I was getting ...

Shane Yeggy

Kingdom Kia responded

Thank you very much! We are glad that everyone was friendly and very kind! We are glad you were able to get into a new vehicle! Enjoy it! See you next time! :)

January 09, 2019

"Service Review"

- Kfielding

I took my Ford Edge Sport to the service department at Kingdom Kia in Rolla, Mo. Chase Destifanes, Assistant Service Manager provided excellent customer service, as well as, exceptional car maintenance service for my vehicle. As promised, oil change, tire rotation and fluid check services were completed within the hour. I appreciate his attention to detail. Thanks Chase and Kingdom Kia Service Department for the great service today!

Kingdom Kia responded

Thank you very much! We are glad Chase D was able to take such great care of you! We are glad that everything was checked and your vehicle is in tip-top shape! We look forward to seeing you next time! :)

"Excellent experience!"

- Jan

Took my car in for some warranty work. Chase D. met us with a warm welcome and they got to work. Brought some issues to our attention so we could take care of them. They were very professional and took great care of us!

Kingdom Kia responded

Thank you very much! We are glad to hear that Chase was able to take great care of you! We are glad that he was able to bring some issues to your attention as well. See you next time! :)

"Was overall good "

- R.thompson

Did a good job! Overall got what I need and had good service. To long of a wait though need to have more then popcorn there. It’s an all day event. More for kiddos to do well waiting.

Dusty Allen

Kingdom Kia responded

Thank you very much. We apologize for the delay! Enjoy your new vehicle!

"Awesome "

- Robert

I only gave it a 4 out 5 cause it took a little longer than i hoped for but i totally understand cause they were very busy but overall experience was great the salesperson was very helpful and I love my new 2015 Chrysler town and country thank you guys very much.

Randall Bradford
Joel Brown

Kingdom Kia responded

Thank you for your patience! We are so glad that you were able to get a vehicle you love! Enjoy your Town and Country!

January 06, 2019

"Good staff and thank you kingdom Kia "

- Swagga_holic22

There was a wait because they where short handed but overall great staff and will recamend to all my friends and family thank you very much

Dusty Allen
Carrie Rothe

Kingdom Kia responded

Thank you very much for your patience! We are glad that the staff was great! Enjoy your new vehicle!