Kinney Subaru

Bethany Trout

Todd Kitchin, Subaru Sales Consultant, Kinney Subaru

Todd Kitchin

April 14, 2018

"Awesome Dealer, I will be back."

- Chewbacca

The folks at Kinney Subaru/Rutland Auto Group are a pleasure to work with. My experience with Jacob, Dave and Graham have exceeded my expectations. Communication is top notch, and the atmosphere is relaxed. Looking forward to the next one. Dave- Glens Falls, NY.

Jacob (Sales), Dave (Finance), Graham (Sales Mgr.)

January 27, 2018

"Great job Sara!"

- Ck8737

Sara recently sold me my new Subaru Outback in silver. She was very helpful and me me confident that the car she sold me was the right one for me. -Barb Ladabouche

Sara Wilbur

November 23, 2017

"The best service I have ever had at a dealership."

- Outback2015

Chris Pritchard and the others gave me super good service on my used Outback, so good that I bought a new Forester when I was ready for a new vehicle. I don't think a person could ask for better service Thanks!

Chris Pritchard