Kinney Subaru

Subaru Service Writer

October 07, 2018

"NEW CAR PURCHASE"

- Gary F

I RECENTLEY PURCHASED A NEW SUBARU OUTBACK. The purchase andtrade in price were more than fair. Positive experiences in all aspects of the transaction. Restored my faith in dealerships. My salesman was Jacob Field... I would highly reccomend.

Jacob Field

April 14, 2018

"Awesome Dealer, I will be back."

- Chewbacca

The folks at Kinney Subaru/Rutland Auto Group are a pleasure to work with. My experience with Jacob, Dave and Graham have exceeded my expectations. Communication is top notch, and the atmosphere is relaxed. Looking forward to the next one. Dave- Glens Falls, NY.

Jacob (Sales), Dave (Finance), Graham (Sales Mgr.)

January 27, 2018

"Great job Sara!"

- Ck8737

Sara recently sold me my new Subaru Outback in silver. She was very helpful and me me confident that the car she sold me was the right one for me. -Barb Ladabouche

Sara Wilbur