Kunes Country Auto Group of Mt. Carroll - Service Center

2 Lifetime Service Reviews

764 W Commercial St, Mt Carroll, Illinois 61053

2 Reviews of Kunes' Country Auto Group of Mt. Carroll - Service Center

February 08, 2018

"Joke of a collision center"

- KPreston

The collision center is horrible. Bought a new 2017 Dodge ram 2500 from them almost a year ago. Got into alittle accident with it and took it to have them fix it. They only had it for a week. I went to go get it the night before Thanksgiving and it looked horrible. The door was sticking out and wouldn't shut right. There was a bunch of paint and clear coat runs. There was a bunch of indents in the paint. They didn't wet sand it all the way. They didn't blend the paint to match the rest of the truck. I went in to talk to the collision manager and he wasn't there. So they had me talk to him on the phone. Vinnie Popkin there collision manager said to bring it in the following Monday for them to correct it. Brought it to them the second time. This time it took two weeks to fix it. Went there to pick it up and it looked even worse. This time I had burn marks threw the paint on the box and it looked like they took a rubber mallet to the door to make it flush with the cab. I was so frustrated with them I just went in and grabbed my keys and barely said one word to Vinnie Popkin. They already had the check from the first time I went there to pick it up. Which they were surpost to hold until the truck was fixed correctly. But they ended up cashing it before hand. I also found a picture on Facebook of the guy who's fixing my trucks daughter working on my truck. Anyways I ended up taking it to another collision center to get an estimate done. That collision center couldn't believe what they were seeing. It was so bad that I would have to get a new passenger door and they estimated it be over $3800 to fix up this mess. I ended up calling kunes and talked to a higher up about this mess. He had me take my truck to Sterling kunes collision center. After two weeks of Sterling having it they had everything right and it looked amazing. If only kunes country in MTC could learn from the Sterling kunes collision center on how to get things done right the first time.

Vinny Popkin
Other Employees : Philip Stehl
Feb 22, 2018 -

Kunes Country Auto Group of Mt. Carroll responded

Thanks for reaching out, and we're very sorry for your experience. This certainly doesn't meet our expectations. Thank you for giving Kunes Country another shot, and we're happy that it's worked out in the end.

October 28, 2017

"Satisfied"

- Gladys for Glen

Your salesman, Pat Conner was very helpful! We would buy another car from him. I like the new Escape very well, the more I drive it the better I like it.

Pat Connor
Nov 02, 2017 -

Kunes Country Auto Group of Mt. Carroll responded

Gladys For Glen, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Kunes' Country Auto Group, Inc.. Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Nov 02, 2017 -

Kunes Country Auto Group of Mt. Carroll responded

Gladys For Glen, we are glad we could help! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!