Lahti's Jeep

Markeis Nelson

June 16, 2018

"Amazing customer service"

- MedinaAD

I was looking for another Jeep and hands down had to come back to where I know that I would get the best service. Dianne helped us last year to purchase our very first jeep and the service was great so we had to come back. If you are looking to buy a jeep rather new or old look for Dianne she will make sure you leave satisfied with your purchase. Thanks Dianne!!! Angel and Daisy Medina

Dianne Lozeau

June 16, 2018

"Fantastic! "

- Karol3

Markeis was extremely helpful in helping buy my dream Jeep. All of my many questions were perfectly answered. By far the best and smoothest car buying process I’ve had!

Markeis Nelson
Ivan Vargas
Patrick Read

June 09, 2018

"Wonderful/ friendly service "

- Matisme

I had the pleasure of buying my new car thru Ivan. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable with all their cars. Took time to show me how everything works, and also follow up to make sure I remembered everything. I wish more dealerships would be more like that. Also got a great deal!

Ivan Vargas