Lahti's Jeep

223 Central St, Leominster, Massachusetts 01453 Directions

282 Reviews of Lahti's Jeep

November 29, 2018

"Purchase of new Jeep Compass Latitude"

- Viking!21

I worked closely with Markeis and Patrick during this sale, and they made for a wonderful car buying experience. Quick, efficient, pleasant, and fair. Will recommend to anyone I know looking for a Jeep!

Markeis Nelson
November 29, 2018

"Purchase of a Wrangler"

- Wrangler dude

Have wanted to return to owning a Wrangler 2 door. Dianne Lozeau made my dream a reality. Very knowledgeable salesperson. Patrick explained the leasing agreement fully as did Ron.

Other Employees : Bryan in parts department
November 28, 2018

"Bought my first Jeep!!"

- tayla4

My parents have been buying Jeep's from Lahti's for years and last night I bought my first Jeep there. Dianne was amazing and made us feel comfortable with our purchase and thoroughly went over everything in the vehicle before we took it home. Thanks again!

November 21, 2018

"New car purchase"

- davidb

Great People, very respectful and super helpful. will be buying my next car there!! they bent over backwards to find the exact jeep i was looking for and at the same time exploring other options to give me choices.

November 19, 2018

"Pleased with my experience with the Service Department"

- DJK

Scheduled my Jeep Grand Cherokee with the service department to get OEM mudflaps installed. Service department quoted me for the parts and an hour worth of labor charge. Made sense seeing I've had this service done by several other dealerships before for similar vehicles. At any rate, to compare, I checked another Jeep dealership and it came out to the same thing but chose Lahti's because they have been good to my family before and it was a lot closer to my home. I was pleased with the results of the work and my Jeep was back to me within a very short time. Just wanted to take a moment to thank Lahti's Jeep for working with me to come to a decent price for the excellent work they performed.

November 10, 2018

"Excellent "

- Booksmartmom

Bought my first Jeep here upon recommendation of my daughter’s boyfriend. Jake was awesome to work with and when it’s time for a new Jeep, I will be going back to Lahti’s!

November 02, 2018

"My first Jeep, won't be my last!"

- LAR24

This was BY FAR the best buying experience ever! Dianne was so wonderful from the moment I walked through the door, until the last moment saying goodbye with my brand new Renegade! Zero pressure, totally relaxed, and completely transparent and friendly. I can't say enough awesome things about it!

October 30, 2018

"Great Experience !"

- crauscher

I just bought a car from here about two weeks ago and I love it! The employees are very helpful, and made the whole process easy!

Ivan Vargas
October 29, 2018

"No pressure sales."

- JeeperCreeper

Jake was our salesman and so great to work with, no pressure, patient, and very helpful. He got us a great deal and made the entire purchase experience fast and easy.

October 13, 2018

"Excellent family first dealership! "

- Christopher

I love Lahti's. This is probably my 5th car and every experience is better than the last. I bought a patriot, Wrangler, my son's Wrangler, and a Dodge Dakota used once and my parents bought a Grand Cherokee 17 years ago that is still going strong. :)

Markeis Nelson