Lahti's Jeep

223 Central St, Leominster, Massachusetts 01453 Directions

288 Reviews of Lahti's Jeep

January 12, 2019

"2016 Jeep Wrangler - Amazing Experience"

- prebs07

I had been searching for a Wrangler for quite some time in a specific color. I stumbled upon Lahti’s Jeep. I am from out of state so I contacted the company. From the beginning they were very helpful. Jake was able to answer all of my questions and very patient. He was willing to assist via phone before I took the hour drive to see the Jeep. After several phone calls and emails with Jake I scheduled time with him for a test drive. Within a week I was a new Jeep owner. I love my Jeep!! Lahti’s Jeep is worth the drive and super friendly service.

January 09, 2019

"Awesome Experience."

- James.Woods75

The buying process of my new Patriot was easy and painless. Lahti's Jeep and Jacob Newcomb were very patient with me and was able to work with me so I can get the Jeep I wanted. The longest part of the whole process was waiting for my bank and paper work from them. This was by far the best experience I have had with a dealership.

January 03, 2019

"Bought a used Grand Cherokee"

- davidbest88

Had the pleasure of working with Dianne Lozeau and Patrick Read with our purchase of a used Grand Cherokee. The process was extremely easy and streamlined. Dianne made sure we were totally satisfied with the vehicle and delivered on her promises of new tires and full inspection before pick up. Patrick was very informative and transparent with all the financing details. We walked in Friday and had the vehicle only a few days later. We will absolutely recommend Lahti's and have confidence to buy another Jeep from them in the future.

December 26, 2018

"2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara "

- chrisandkaren4

Just traded my 2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sahara for a new JLU Sahara Jake and Ron were able to find us exactly the Jeep Wrangler we wanted We were happy with the price of our new Jeep Wrangler and the price for our trade Jake,Ron and Pat were great to deal with We would definitely recommend this dealer. Chris and Karen Love the new JLU

December 18, 2018

"Great experience "

- Theguy

Overall great experience helpful allowed for questions and did not hesitate to lend a helping hand in the buying process. Will continue to shop there

December 14, 2018

"Purchases & Service"

- ranwhenparked

Lahtis has been great with the many services that I have had with them on my older Jeeps, and when it came time for me to buy 2 more Jeeps they were very patient and spent the time helping me select the correct vehicles, as I head to the future I plan on adding 1 more Jeep which I will most definitely .get from Lahti's

Jason Fournier
November 29, 2018

"Purchase of new Jeep Compass Latitude"

- Viking!21

I worked closely with Markeis and Patrick during this sale, and they made for a wonderful car buying experience. Quick, efficient, pleasant, and fair. Will recommend to anyone I know looking for a Jeep!

Markeis Nelson
November 29, 2018

"Purchase of a Wrangler"

- Wrangler dude

Have wanted to return to owning a Wrangler 2 door. Dianne Lozeau made my dream a reality. Very knowledgeable salesperson. Patrick explained the leasing agreement fully as did Ron.

Other Employees : Bryan in parts department
November 28, 2018

"Bought my first Jeep!!"

- tayla4

My parents have been buying Jeep's from Lahti's for years and last night I bought my first Jeep there. Dianne was amazing and made us feel comfortable with our purchase and thoroughly went over everything in the vehicle before we took it home. Thanks again!

November 21, 2018

"New car purchase"

- davidb

Great People, very respectful and super helpful. will be buying my next car there!! they bent over backwards to find the exact jeep i was looking for and at the same time exploring other options to give me choices.