Lahti's Jeep

Markeis Nelson

October 16, 2017

"Excellent, easy service!"

- chelseal09

This is the second Jeep I've purchased, the first from Lahti's. I was looking for a specific car, and had traveled around the state a bit to find one. Turns out Lahti's in my back yard had the perfect one. After a few unpleasant experiences with dealerships, I was blown away by the service at Lahti's. Diane was personable, easy to talk to, and not intimidating at all. She was on my side to get me the car I wanted at the right price. I came in, signed papers, and picked up my car the next day. Totally painless! I'm thrilled with my new Grand Cherokee and the service I recieved. Everyone at Lahti's, including Diane and the finance manager Jim were easy to work with and super helpful. I'll buy from here again and recommend my friends and family!

Other Employees : Jim Wilson

October 12, 2017

"My New Jeep! "

- KIML

Just purchased our 8th Jeep from Lahti's. We worked with Dianne who was super helpful, very product savvy, and worked hard to get us the vehicle we wanted at a great price. This is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased through Dianne and I cannot express how easy and stress free she makes this process.

October 07, 2017

"Recently purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee...Love it!"

- Darlene Louchart

The salesperson, Markeis Nelson was extremely helpful in all of the transactions. What I was most impressed by, was that he listened to what I wanted in a vehicle with no pressure, but informative. He also sought out information from others to answer specific questions and details. Thank you, Darlene Louchart

Markeis Nelson