Lahti's Jeep

Jason Fournier

Ron Booth, Sales Manager, Lahti's Jeep

Ron Booth

July 31, 2018

"Great experience buying my first Jeep"

- OURFIRSTHONDA

Lahti's showed me that they value my business without being pushy. The experience was comfortable, no pressure, and the friendly atmosphere made me want to give them my business. Ivan was genuinely interested in helping me find a Jeep that met my wishlist, and he acted very quickly to make it happen. He followed through on every request I made, and he stayed with the deal until I drove it out of the dealership as my own. Pat was also very helpful with the vehicle search and financials to explain all aspects of the sale. The entire staff was professional and welcoming. Ivan even offered to meet me at the dealership on his day off if it was more convenient for me. Now that's showing your customers you really want their business. I am thrilled with my Jeep, and I feel Lahti's helped make it a fun experience as it should be! Thanks!

Ivan Vargas

July 30, 2018

"Bought my first Jeep..."

- AhJeepJeep

And never had such a painless car buying experience...Thanks to Dianne! No pressure sales!! This was unique experience for me for sure. I would definitely come back to Lahti’s .... as long as Dianne is there!

July 29, 2018

"Thanks Dianne "

- Lyman

We were very pleased with our visit to Lahti's Jeep dealership our saleswoman Dianne was very helpful to decide on a car we were looking for and answered our questions for the different models and color combinations after we chose the Cherokee plus we took it for a test drive and it was just what we wanted. When we came back all the rest of the paper work went smoothly with Patrick as well and had the car ready the next day.

New 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $31035