Lahti's Jeep

Jason Fournier

May 06, 2018

"First jeep"

- Brettcorr26

Markeis was helpful and knowledgeable when helping find the right jeep for me markeis and the whole crew at lahtis is very considerate and welcoming.

Markeis Nelson

May 02, 2018

"Love my Lahti's"

- pamdell

I have dealt with Lahti's for many years. I have purchased my last four Jeeps from Dianne Lozeau . Dianne is a most welcoming Salesperson and good friend.

Dianne Lozeau
Other Employees : Dianne Lozeau

April 29, 2018

"Professional "

- Pete

This is the third Jeep that I have purchased at Lahti's. I wouldn't keep going back if I weren't confident in their sales and service. Jake helped me through my latest purchase, which went smoothly and throughly. I feel confident in knowing that Lahti's has my back.

Jake Newcomb