Lake Norman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Mark Mosayebi, Internet Sales Manager, Lake Norman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Mark Mosayebi

Internet Sales Manager

November 04, 2017

"Best place to buy a vehicle"

- The Love Family

My husband and I buy all of our vans from Lake Norman Chrysler! We have a company vehicle so we purchase a new van every 3 year!! Every time we purchase we go to see Maggie Carrigan. She listens to what we want and she either finds the vehicle or she will order a vehicle so we receive exactly what we want. This last vehicle was more challenging since we are very specific in what we wanted and we wanted the vehicle by the end of the year. When you order a vehicle, it takes a while for them to build it and Maggie was not sure that she would be able to have it in the dealership by the end of the year, especially with time off for Thanksgiving and Christmas. My husband and I are usually unavailable the last week and a half of December so that did not help with the timeline. She got Qwame Jackson involved and he started searching online to see what dealerships would have what we were looking for. Within a couple of days- we received a call and they had found the perfect vehicle! Thank you so much to Qwame and Maggie for making this happen and finding exactly what we wanted!!!

Maggie Carrigan
Qwame Jackson

November 02, 2017

"Outstanding"

- ADRIAB

Mark was outstanding. I originally went to Gastonia Dodge Jeep to test drive a car. Believe me I did my homework. They were not willing to work with me at all and understand that I had alot of negative equity but a trade and maybe some cash to bring to the table. I knew what I could and couldn't do and I also knew what I wanted. I emailed Reggie and Mark back and said I am still in the market....you willing to crunch this out with me? Mark rollled up his sleeves and did the deal. I felt comfortable. He went out of his way to get most of the stuff done so all I had to do was show up sign out and drive off. On a personal note, what a nice guy! Reggie came out to shake my hand. When signing the papers we offered everything we needed to know but not shoved down our throat. I even showed up two days later to pick up my second "FOB" past the time they would have been able to assist me but Mark found someone to stay late and get it done anyway! i WOULD DEFINITELY purchase from these guys again.

Mark Mosayebi
Reggie Thomas

November 01, 2017

"recall"

- shorty2017

The dealership has a very nice waiting area for the customers. The snack bar is a great amenity. My only recommendation is to have a bigger location with more bays for washing vehicles. It is not always convenient to come in the afternoon to get your car washed. The wait time for service is acceptable. The service advisors are very professional and personable. Thank you for a job well done!

New 2017 Ram 1500, $44812