Lake Norman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Carolina Custom Sales Manager

January 18, 2019

"Jeeps and BMWs"

- Coleman

I had a 16 year old laredo and a 12 year old 750 BMW that I just sold....loved them both, was on my way to take look at 535 bmw i was going to final decide and bring home. Stopped by LKN Jeep dealership, met Margaret, she showed me a new jeep that “hit the spot”.....color, features, and after some short time...a price that i liked. Nice sales job, Maggie...and the shortest “showroom time” buying a car ever for me....an excellent experience. Thanks!

Ken Jennings

January 16, 2019

"Haleigh did a great job!"

- Michelle Parris

I was on a limited budget and schedule. She got me in and out quickly, listened to my concerns and set my expectations for my vehicle's needs for my next visit. Greatly appreciate a Customer Service Technician that Services the Customer!

Haleigh Lipford

December 27, 2018

"Very satisfied. Maggie’s the best! "

- RisaBlair

We were being very selective and came in on several occasions before we made a final decision. Maggie and fellow staff were very patient, friendly, flexible, and accommodating. I couldn’t be happier! There were a couple of stains and they got them out and made the car look brand new! My friend bought a truck from Maggie a couple of years ago. Lifelong clients! Can’t recommend highly enough!

Used 2018 Ram 2500