Lake Norman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Craig Smith

April 24, 2018

"Great Experience "

- T

My experience at the Lake Norman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealership was great! Mark is awesome. He was very knowledgeable and willing to assist with no hesitation.

Mark Mosayebi
Tony Zorn

April 22, 2018

"#6 and #7!!"

- Michael H Smith

My wife and I recently purchased our 6th and 7th vehicle from Lake Norman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram...and all of the vehicles were purchased from Maggie Carrigan. We find that this dealership has an awesome selection, very price competitive, and service that is unbeatable. As our family needs have changed, we have sought the sound advice of Maggie. She does a great job of representing her company while also being a strong customer advocate. Our most recent purchases of a Jeep Renegade and Jeep Wrangler Unlimited were merely a bucket list item for my wife and me. When I contacted Maggie, she went to work and found the perfect vehicles for us at a price that was in our budget. The dealership personnel are never aggressive and do everything possible to make vehicle purchasing hassle free. We have 2 more children getting close to driving age...and will be in touch soon to assist us with their vehicle needs. Thanks again Lake Norman CJDR! And want to give a BIG THANKS to Maggie for all of your help and assistance throughout the years...you are simply the BEST! Mike S.

Maggie Carrigan

April 17, 2018

"Pre-owned vehicle purchase."

- mountainman709

My experience was positive at Lake Norman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Sales Associate, William Lafon was pleasant and knowledgeable. I didn't feel pressured was able to get answers to all my questions in a timely manner. Even after the sale, William delivered the vehicle to my home which was an added bonus and saved me from having to make an additional trip back to the dealership. Finance Manager, Chris Motrynczuk worked to get me the best interest rate possible and to ensure I had the warranty coverage I needed. Thanks for everything. I love the vehicle so far!

William Lafon