Lake Norman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Ed Lucas, Carolina Custom Shop Manager, Lake Norman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Chuck Conner

November 01, 2017

"recall"

- shorty2017

The dealership has a very nice waiting area for the customers. The snack bar is a great amenity. My only recommendation is to have a bigger location with more bays for washing vehicles. It is not always convenient to come in the afternoon to get your car washed. The wait time for service is acceptable. The service advisors are very professional and personable. Thank you for a job well done!

October 24, 2017

"New tires and an oil change"

- Jpb922

I needed 4 new tires, a new battery and and oil change. I purchased my Jeep Grand Cherokee here and have had it serviced here consistently. I decided to shop a bit to ensure good pricing. With estimate in hand from Service Professional Leah, I checked several competitors and found LKN to be the best. I returned at 3pm and Leah set me up. 2 hours later I departed with new tires, battery and an oil change. Leah kept me updated while I sat in the lounge reading a book. My car was washed and the bill was as estimated.

Leah.

October 05, 2017

"Grease & Oil "

- Timothy Harrington

The Service (Grease & Oil, Air Pressure check for Tires & additional maintenance checks) were performed as scheduled/on time. Jordan Reedy, the Service employee I dealt with was prompt and courteous while dealing with me as I arrived. He was informative while advising me regarding the Service and the accommodations at the facility, which were very nice.

Jordin Reedy

Special Offers

10% Off Any Service

Save 10% Off up to $100 on Any Service!

Service Center Photos & Amenities