Lakeland Ford

Ford Sales Professional

February 16, 2019

"Great!"

- julie0203 Verified Customer

Matt was amazing. He knew exactly the type of vehicle to switch our family into. This was the best car buying experience we have ever had!

Matthew Robinson

February 15, 2019

"Awesome Experience "

- Deb in Lakeland

My sales rep LISTENED TO ME...Lawtence Christian brought the vehicle to me after a conversation about what I wanted in a truck...he did not try to sell me an inferior truck...I wanted top of the line and that is what I have now...a truck I feel safe driving when I take my family with me...my two young grandsons love it! Thank you....oh yes...the lifetime warranty was the reason I went to Lakekand Ford in the first place... so happy I did! Thank you again!

Lawrence Christian

February 15, 2019

"2nd Purchase"

- Bridget

Deanna was great very patience and knowledgeable. Took time with me finding all the features I need to travel back and fourth to Ohio. This is my second purchase here and I plan to buy my next one here as well.

Deanna Iaboni