Lakeland Ford

Certified Ford & Hyundai Sales Specialist

November 11, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Happy Customer

I found exactly what I was looking for on the internet and t asked for availability. Then made an appointment to see it in person. After driving for an hour and a half, we were greeted immediately as we entered the dealership by George Novak. He brought the vehicle up for a test drive. He answered all our questions well. When we were quoted a price on the van, it was less than the internet price and they gave us a fair trade-in value for my car. Lance Harrison completed all the paperwork, explained warranties and answered our questions. We drove away with the new van in 3 1/2 hours from the time we walked in.

Other Employees : Lance Harrison, George Novak

November 10, 2018

"Amazing experience "

- Barnesa777

This dealership helped me out so much financially and got me in a vehicle I absolutely love at an affordable price! I had a wonderful experience at Lakeland ford!

Trevor Baggette

November 06, 2018

"Great to deal with everyone there. Thank you Rich !"

- Gingercross

Everyone one great have dealt with your dealership for years and have always been satisfied. They always bend over backwards to make you happy and truly believe in customer service.

New 2018 Ford Fiesta, $12761