Lakeland Ford

Yadiel Cintron

October 18, 2017

"Wonderful Service"

- Lauriebessinger

Our experience at Lakeland Automall was very pleasant. We were greeted by Yadiel, he was very helpful. I believe he went above and beyond for us as customers. He was able to get us in a car perfect for us.

Yadiel Cintron

October 17, 2017

"Another great experience at Lakeland Ford "

- Bret Q

I have purchased two Mustangs through Lakeland Ford. Both times at Lakeland Ford things were smooth no pressure and I walked away knowing I got the best deal possible. This time I worked with Sandra Riczi who listened to what I wanted and brought the right car without a bunch of back and forth. So if you want great service ask for Sandra or Lawrence who hooked me up last time. You don’t have to go to Bartow to get a great deal. And I can’t leave out the finance guy Lance who got me out quick and just finished off the sale with excellent customer service. I also leased a new Hyundai from Lakeland Hyundai this past year with the same satisfaction. Keep it up Lakeland Ford/ Hyundai. One last note is the Service Department has done all my maintenance for the past three years. Fast friendly service is all I have found.

Lawrence Christian
Sandra Riczi

October 17, 2017

"Car #4 from Lakeland Ford"

- Gus Gutierrez

Damon and the finance department has been awesome with the purchase of 4 cars in the past couple of years. This one is for our daughter 😊

Damon Nielsen