Lamborghini North Los Angeles

Rob Calles, Shop Foreman, Lamborghini North Los Angeles

Rob Calles

Shop Foreman

November 23, 2018

"Amazing Service!!! Perfect Service "

- Garri Tigranyan

This was the best experience I’ve ever had with service, Dave Melton was exceptional with everything explained all the details of what I needed. I was so thrilled that he took me in last minute for some issues I was having that alone was very impressive. Then I was introduced to the shop floor man Rob Calles he was incredible explained every little issue I had with my 2016 Huracan. I will always come here and refer my friends and family to Lamborghini North Los Angeles. It’s guys like Dave and Rob that make this dealership worth coming (even tho I had a closer spot to go to)

Rob Calles
Other Employees : Dave Melton

November 16, 2018

"CAR OF MY DREAMS!"

- jeffreestar

I got to build the car of my dreams and I can't thank everyone there enough! My Urus is perfect and everything I thought it would be and more! If you're looking for a dealership that treats you like family instead of a "customer' - this is the spot!

Gilbert Murillo

November 14, 2018

"Ron is PHENOMENAL"

- Michele C

Ron created an incredible 5 star experience for the purchase of my vehicle , could not have been any easier ! No pressure , just guidance ... led me to the perfect car ! Thank you for sharing your knowledge and for caring enough to stay patient with me through my dilemmas!

Used 2014 Lamborghini Gallardo, $159999