Lamborghini North Los Angeles

Adam Aizin, Brand Specialist, Lamborghini North Los Angeles

Adam Aizin

Brand Specialist

December 14, 2018

"I highly recommend this dealership "

- Amy32

Ron has always been helpful with taking care of my Huracan. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone at this dealership is great! I recommend service and sales there. They are fair and go out of their way to help you get the best deal.

Corina Alvarez
Courtney Kitsuki

November 23, 2018

"Amazing Service!!! Perfect Service "

- Garri Tigranyan

This was the best experience I’ve ever had with service, Dave Melton was exceptional with everything explained all the details of what I needed. I was so thrilled that he took me in last minute for some issues I was having that alone was very impressive. Then I was introduced to the shop floor man Rob Calles he was incredible explained every little issue I had with my 2016 Huracan. I will always come here and refer my friends and family to Lamborghini North Los Angeles. It’s guys like Dave and Rob that make this dealership worth coming (even tho I had a closer spot to go to)

Other Employees : Dave Melton

November 16, 2018

"CAR OF MY DREAMS!"

- jeffreestar

I got to build the car of my dreams and I can't thank everyone there enough! My Urus is perfect and everything I thought it would be and more! If you're looking for a dealership that treats you like family instead of a "customer' - this is the spot!

Gilbert Murillo