Lamborghini North Los Angeles

Courtney Kitsuki

Ron Giger, General Manager, Lamborghini North Los Angeles

Ron Giger

August 04, 2018

"Exchellence in service "

- Abaronti

I bought a lot of cars and by far this was my most pleasant exsperience . Adam is a true professional , as a Ferrari loyal I stoped by to look at a 488 and now I own my first Lambo .

June 09, 2018

"My Lamborghini Purchase experience here was great!!!"

- LamborghiniJoeBjr.

I purchased a Navy Blue 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Spider with 4,400 miles and love it. I asked to have the car lifted after my test ride so I could check out the under body condition. Adam and I drove to Woodland Hills where the Service Shop was and met Dave in charge. He was very helpful and considerate answering all my questions and also offered his skilled experienced advice and history of this Model. The staff from Adam in sales, Ron as GM, Courtney in Accounting that prepared all my paper work and Dave Melton in Service were all such great people to deal with. I had a very minor door ding in my passenger side rear quarter panel from the car lot incident and they promised to take care of it immediately and sent Steve out the next day which was one of the nicest guys I met. Thank you Lamborghini North Angeles. Joe Breseman Jr. Thousand Oaks, CA

Ron Giger
Courtney Kitsuki
Other Employees : Dave Melton

April 12, 2018

"Bad Experience!"

- Alireza62

Worst experience ever with such a high class dealership. I had an Aston Martin and they provide the excellent care of me when I had it. I tried this dealership and worked with a guy and his name was Frank. First of all they have no idea what price they have in their own website and they try to boost the price as much as they want. I never got a direct answer of my questions and the best was no they can’t do it. At the beginning I tried to finance the car and they said I am not eligible for finance but lease the car is gonna go through. After providing the documents for the second time they say no they can’t do it and I don’t know why they couldn’t say it in the first place and just waste everyone’s time. In term of pricing even worst I don’t think at least my salesman had any idea of their listing price because it is funny even in their own emails you can find a lots of discrepancies! I was expecting much more from Lambo since I was moving from Aston but very disappointed at this dealer by poor client management!

Frank Alaleh