Land Rover Edison

Frank Nodarse

October 14, 2017

"Loving my car"

- Bigjo

Vincent my sales person was great! He made my buying experience a real pleasure. I love my new vehicle and I’m looking forward to a great relationship with Land Rover of Edison

Vincent Gambardella

October 10, 2017

"Michael Burnside, Excellence First Service! "

- RoverLand811

I have been a long term Ray Catena customer, my very first Mercedes Benz, was with this dealership. I recently got a Range Rover, with Michael Burnside, he is professional and knows what you're looking for without any pressure. He is a very friendly person with lots of patience with his customer. I would highly recommend Michael Burnside as your salesperson, if you looking into getting a car. You will be very pleased with the excellent service and price!

Michael Burnside
Tim Macpherson

October 07, 2017

"Excellent Customer Srrvice !!"

- Satisfied!

My salesperson Marlon was fantastic! I did an inquiry online and was contacted by Marlon in a timely manner. After visiting dealership I was impressed by Marlons professionalism . He helped me get a. Great price for my F-pace and did all the work right up to calling my insurance company the day I picked my vehicle. It took maybe a half hour at dealership on pick up day and I was on the road. Ray Catena has a streamlined process which allows their sales professionals to get their clients on the road without hastle. I travelled from Wayne to Edison and was worth the trip!

Marlon Colonia

2017 Jaguar XF

New 2017 Jaguar XF, $59586

2017 Jaguar XF

• complimentary cafe
  • olympic size pool table
  • shoe shine station