Land Rover Rocklin

4545 Granite Dr, Rocklin, California 95677 Directions

1 Review of Land Rover Rocklin

April 06, 2013

"Niello Land Rover Rocklin takes the car buying experience..."

- chelrich

Niello Land Rover Rocklin takes the car buying experience from painful to wonderful in a low pressure, "non-salesy" environment. I have always had great experiences with the Niello dealerships; I bought my last vehicle from Niello VW and had it serviced at Niello Audi. I've also had great experiences with Niello BMW. Niello Land Rover Rocklin stayed true to the phenomenal services that I have come to associate with this family of dealerships and took it to the next level. It took a few weeks to track down the specific vehicle that I was looking for and they communicated with me the entire time, making sure that I was never left to wonder what was going on. The remarkable team made the experience feel like working with friends. Julian and Richard made this experience stress-free, easy, and fun - even the financial part! I've never had such a painless and quick signing experience. If you want an exceptional Sales Guide who will not only get the job done but laugh and enjoy the experience, see Jules!! I would recommend Land Rover Rocklin to anyone looking to buy a new or new-to-you car... these guys are truly awesome.

Julian Keogh