Land Rover San Diego

23 Reviews of Land Rover San Diego

December 03, 2018

"Grate service. "

- David R

I purchased my Land Rover from this dealership and received grate service from Daryl Do Carmo, mark in sales and Cherry Phongpradith in Finance. Thank you.

Daryl P. Do Carmo
Michael Hames
November 14, 2018

"Great Sales Staff"

- Wolf1129

My sales representative was Will Foster, who made the lease of a new RR so easy. I give him full credit for my deciding to lease a new RR, since I had been to another dealer who overcomplicated the price and transaction. I have leased four RRs over the years and this new one is clearly the best. It arrived early and was exactly the way I had designed and envisioned it. If you want to consider a new RR, call Will foster at San Diego RR. He is really a lot better than others.

William Foster
May 15, 2018

"Worst buying experience ever "

- Jryan11

This was by far the worst car buying experience of my life. It’s so unfortunate to have this kind of experience with a brand like Land Rover. The GM David is unresponsive and doesn’t care about the quality of service the dealership has. I had to sign finance papers three times because of mistakes. Countless hours wasted and Land Rover San Diego should be ashamed of themselves. I hope to never set foot in that dealership again. I will travel to Carlsbad to avoid this dealership.

Michael Brand
2.0
Ryan Lewis
June 20, 2017

"kniwledgeable "

- Rover happy

Took time to make sure I was satisfied. Very professional. Worked with me to make sure that if any problems came up he would be there

May 24, 2017

"Excellent representation"

- DW Kitchen

Noel Kapela is an exceptional representative. He stays in touch and always available for questions or assistance. When my vehicle was in for service, he made an effort to be there and follow up on the service. I have referred new happy customers to him. DW

Noel Kapela
Donnie Wetsel
May 23, 2017

"Thanks Matt!"

- Brandon

MATT DEEP made my buying experience enjoyable. I was sent to Matt by a close friend and now I refer to all of my friends and family to Matt. After I purchased my vehicle Matt continued to reach out to make sure I was happy with the purchase. Anytime I needed assistance Matt was available to help, regardless if it involved his department. Go see Matt; you won't be disappointed!

Matt Deep
May 23, 2017

"Paul Coy's top of the line service. "

- Matt

I walked into Land Rover of San Diego with the intent to look at some cars. One of the sales reps Paul Coy came up to me right away to see how he could help. I told him that I am just looking. Most sales people tend to move on after they hear "just looking." Paul on the other hand walked me around the lot and educated me on the different features of each car. After spending some time with Paul, I quickly realized his ethics, knowledge on the cars and ability to connect with individuals was above most! I highly recommend asking for Paul when looking to buy a vehicle.

Paul Coy
May 22, 2017

"on my third Range Rover with them"

- Eric Petersen

The team over there has always treated me great in fact so good i have bought three from them in the past three years and have all of my service work done there as well by Donnie.

Donnie Wetsel
Veronica Godinez
Other Employees : Jason Puga
December 03, 2016

"Noel Kapela, Great Experience"

- Rudkins

Noel Kapela, David Drake and team did a great job at assisting us in this purchase. They paid attention to all the details and then some. Great experience and great vehicle!

Noel Kapela
Other Employees : Tina Long
July 01, 2016

"CPO vehicle sold at minimum safe tires, brakes, rotors"

- LRSD_neveragain

I converted from Escalade to Range Rover - believing that I would be getting equal or better SUV quality and features with luxury brand customer service and hopeful to become a brand loyalist. The marketing and product placement for these vehicles is convincing. The reality in my experience is sadly disappointing. I now tell anyone I know who owns a Land Rover to service it at another dealer and anyone considering the mistake of a purchase from this dealer to consider a different dealership or brand of vehicle altogether. My purchase was a Certified PreOwned Range Rover. I found out shortly afterwards that it was sold with tires that were only 1/32 within minimum CPO specifications and that the Land Rover San Diego service department themselves had recommended replacement. It was sold with brake pads that were reportedly within standard at time of sale and then 6,000 miles later in need of replacement (despite the dealership claiming that their pads are typically good for 25,000 miles). The front brake rotors were also apparently a hair within minimum specification. Buyer beware with Land Rover San Diego, apparently. I didn't think to take a CPO vehicle from a brand like Land Rover out to an independent mechanic to review for this type of shenanigan. Facing several thousand dollars in repairs and still optimistic, I contacted both dealership and corporate with the suggestion of different ways we might mutually contribute toward resolution of the issues and move forward in a positive light. Unfortunately, Land Rover corporate told me that the case was reviewed and that Land Rover San Diego's process is acceptable and that any dissatisfaction would have to be addressed with the independently owned and operated dealership. Land Rover San Diego Service, Sales, GSM, and Director of Operations have all sidestepped the issue. It appears that perhaps dealer staff, ownership, and corporate are OK doing business this way.

Shannon Bain