Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

755 N 500 W, Bountiful, Utah 84087

Jason Speed, Sales Professional, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

Jason Speed

Sales Professional
Dana Koning, Sales Professional, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

Dana Koning

Sales Professional
Colby  Villanueva, Sales Professional , Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

Colby Villanueva

Sales Professional
Larry Hawaii Sabate, Internet Sales/ Fleet Lease Manager, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Bountiful

Internet Sales/ Fleet Lease Manager

October 09, 2017

"Superior customer service"

- TrailHawk

Larry aka “Hawaii” made the car buying experience simplistic. He understood my concerns and handled them with a great smile. There is a reason why these guys are rated much higher than the other Jeep dealerships in the valley. They're customer oriented -not sales oriented.

October 08, 2017

"Satisfied"

- Michael Jensen

Larry treated me with a genuine transparent respect that I didn't find with other dealerships. He was quick to answer my questions and great to work with. Mike was very detail oriented with our financing and made sure everything was correct before signing.

Mike Holmes

October 06, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Elisha

My husband and I looked at a High Altitude Grand Cherokee several weeks ago at the West Valley Ken Garff Jeep dealership and were interested but were given the run around and quoted ridiculous lease payment amounts. I could lease a Jaguar SUV for less than what they were quoting me which was insulting. I really liked this particular 2018 Grand Cherokee and we just happened to drive by the Larry H. Miller Bountiful Jeep dealership last Sunday and saw a model just like the one I liked and in a color I liked better. My husband called and inquired this week about it and they instantly quoted reasonable payment amounts and lined everything up for us to just show up and drive it and came to an instant payment agreement without the annoying back and forth highball negotiating process. This was so seamless and the best buying experience I have ever had and I get a new car every 2-3 years and have lots of examples to draw from. The attentiveness of our dealer was greatly appreciated and highly recommend working with Jason Speed. Overall great experience and will definitely be sharing it with others! Thanks again!

Jason Speed