Larry H. Miller Dodge Ram Avondale

Michael Painter

Jessy Anoid, Finance Manager, Larry H. Miller Dodge Ram Avondale

Jessy Anoid

January 15, 2019

"A very happy and learning experiance."

- Truck guy

Mr. Gongora was very friendly and helpful in my decision to buy a vehicle from Larry H. Miller Dodge. We were there about a week prior to me buying a vehicle and felt no pressure on going back to make a deal with Mr. Gongora.I thank you for all the help you gave me. You are a great asset to Larry H. Miller Dodge, keep up the great work Mr. Gongora.

Alberto or Albert Gongora
Yolanda Ortiz
Charlie Favreau

January 10, 2019

"New 2019 Ram Big Horn"

- Mike F

Justin Chavez did a great job as my sales person. Jessy also did a great job in the Finance Department. I'm very happy with the experience of buying my new Ram Truck. I will recommend this Dealership to friends and family.

Justin Chavez
Jessy Anoid

January 09, 2019

"Very pleased with my experience and my new vehicle!"

- Kacey800

I was very happy with my experience and my purchase. My salesman, Thad, was friendly and personable. His knowledge of the Dodge Charger that I wanted helped me solidify my decision. I will definitely go back to LHM Dodge Ram Avondale for service on my new car!!

Thad Donaldson