Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque

Joe Lovato

Damon  Jakbczak, Sales Consultant, Larry H. Miller Hyundai Albuquerque

Damon Jakbczak

January 08, 2019

"Great team to work with and Dan lead the charge!"

- bfryguy

Dan was no-nonsense with me and very trustworthy and transparent. He really went above and beyond to meet my needs and I felt he was excited for the purchase in a real personal way. I was shopping for a car for my daughter, her very first car, and she is 18. He listened to what I was looking for, and pursued every avenue to get me into what I was looking for and never pushed other avenues on me. As I learned more about the cars, I learned more about what would be the best option for my daughter, and then I conveyed my changes in interests to Dan and he started down that road with me. We started with used cars, but we couldn't find one to my liking that fit all my needs. We then started in the compact models, and I ended up with the one size bigger - all at my direction and request. I feel really good about the purchase I made and know it was the right choice for my daughter. I surprised her with it and she loved it. And Dan followed up after asking how the surprise went with my daughter. Others I met at the dealership were great. I appreciated that the finance guy did not push me with hard sales for uncharges like i have experienced at many other dealers. I will definitely go back to this dealer.

Dan Umamoto

December 22, 2018

"@ Most unprofessional company and salesman I have EVER met."

- Ashleyd.

Went in yesterday to redeem the offerof a $50 gift card for taking a test drive. I had to a salesman Damon earlier that morning who was so pleasant on the phone very enthusiastic about helpib f up til the point I mentioned I was just going to do the test drive and am not planning on buying that day. His whole demeanor changed but still wasn't rude at the time just said to ask for him when I got there. So I pull up park and 'ask for him and about ten minutes later he comes out he seemed very irritated Nd when I told him again just doing the test drive for the gift card promotion he saidI would have to test drive then they will have to pull a credit report and then i would have to wait for them to make me an offer before I could get the gift card. I told him I don't want my credit report pulled unless I'm using it. He well then I can't get true gift card. I said it doesn't say that whatsoever on the offer he then said oh well since I'm not goin . To do that he wasn't going to help me. I then asked to speak to manager to get clarification And he tells me he is the manager I then asked for a differeng manager and he said there were and started walking. At that point I'm in shock I said so you won't not going to deal with me cause I'm not buying a car and and he turned around and said no your not buying a car so bye. I was appalled and I got in my car and then decided in going to g one a manager so walked inside and talked to one of the men in executive services and explained everything up to this point he apologized and offer a$10 gift card to me and my mom each then when we where leaving Damon was.out front And said oooohhhh, did you get your stupid gift cards ande I just held up the two giftcards. He then told me and my mother to go smoke them up and called us crackheads. I was so taken back I have never ever had anyone speak to me in such vulgar way. Are said you kidding I went in told the same man and all he said was rolled his eyes (more because of the employees behavior I think than it was at me) ok ill have a talk with him im sorry. And that was it. It literally made my mother cry. And she tried to hold back her tears cause her feelings were so hurt. Are you serious how darethey treat me and my mother like that.just because we were going for the promo not planning on buying that day, or maybe cause I'm driving an older model car, or cause my mother didnt have her teeth in because they were at the dentist getting realigned thats somehow makes it ok to be treated like that and called crackheads . It totally ruined my day out with my mother. I'm so pissed and angry that my mother cried because of it. And we given 2 $10 gift cards for the inconvenience. That's kinda insulting too but whatever, I'm debating whether to post this later to Facebook and Google. But its got me bugged again and wasting too much energy being negative. 41524-9753 was my promo claim code in case company cares to look further into this.Merry christmas!

Damon Jakbczak

September 12, 2018

"Awesome"

- Ysalazar

Gary was helpful and there was no pressure. He answered all questions. I did my research before going in and he was right on and gave honest answers.

Gary Moore